35% HP trinket procc's

Hey everybody I wasn't exactly sure on how multiple trinkets with the same "35% HP proccs" work. I keep 2 stamina trinkets on me (though I normally don't use them because I prefer the mitigation) and just won the trinket off 10man Magmaw tonight. If I have the follow trinkets both equiped, will they both trigger when I hit 35% HP? Thanks.

Symbiotic Worm
    Leaden Despair

MODEDIT: Now with tooltips! - Hitsurugi
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-02-16 at 01:35 PM.

Deleted
    Why wouldn't they?

I'm not sure, my other trinket with stamina on it is Figurine - Earthen Guardian and I wasn't sure if 2 trinkets with a 35% HP procc would interfere with one another. If they don't I'm going to ditch the Figurine and keep the Worm & Despair.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-02-16 at 01:38 PM. Reason: More tooltips!

I'm guessing they would both proc. Since I'd assume they don't interfere with each others ICD. You could test it by dueling someone and just have them take you down to 35% and you could see what happens. I'd say do it a couple times just to make sure, but that should give you a mostly definitive answer.

Deleted
    They are procs, all non on-use trinkets can proc at the same time.

They should work as long as they are different trinkets, having two trinkets of the same trinket that proc at 35% will not work however.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they had the same buff, they wouldn't stack, and that's about the only interference you'd end up with. Since one is armor and the other is mastery, you shouldn't have an issue.

Personally, I prefer to have one active and one passive trinket. That way, you always have that one extra button to hit when shit hits the fan. The 35% HP proc trinkets, however, lose effectiveness as you gear up. The better your gear, the better your avoidance, so you'll hit 35% less often (barring special circumstances like Chimaeron).
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!