Where does this black line come from?

Hello there =)

This is my UI http://img255.imageshack.us/i/uihelponmmo.png/
    and im happy wiht it. I just figured the buff thingy out marked with blue, that was in the Interface options.

But what the heck is the black thingy marked with red in the top :b

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It's either fubar or a top bar from your art panel

if you turn off consolidate raid buffs you won't have the buff box overlapping onto your box. IDK what the black bar is but I was having the same problem with my UI with the consolidate raid buffs box overlapping and turning it off fixes it.

Titan Bar, FuBar, any other number of Bars that use LDB? List your addons, but it is a bar addon of some sort.

Enjoy your American Freedom (void where prohibited)
    Land of the Free*
    *Some conditions apply. See in-country for details. Void where prohibited. No cash value. Offer expires September 11, 2001.

Some sort of broker or plugin display certainly.
    Type /fstack into your chat, and hover the mouse over the bar, and maybe then over an icon on it.
    It should then bring up an indicator of all the named frames currently under the mouse.
    That should give some information as to which addon is responsible, so post the results back here if you cant identify it from that yourself.
    Type /fstack again to remove it.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2011-02-16 at 02:50 PM.

Some oUF skins have top-bars like that, so Iit might be that.
    Why? I have no idea, it certainly ruins alot. (IMO.)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitShyShoes View Post
    LFR is breeding a new generation of talentless, mindless one-shot-kill-or-go-home raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Some sort of broker or plugin display certainly.
    Type /fstack into your chat, and hover the mouse over the bar, and maybe then over an icon on it.
    It should then bring up an indicator of all the named frames currently under the mouse.
    That should give some information as to which addon is responsible, so post the results back here if you cant identify it from that yourself.
    Type /fstack again to remove it.
    This helped me, and you other guys were on the same track. It was a bar addon called ChocolateBar Broker Display, which has no uses for me =) identified with the /fstack command Thanks for all you replies, much aprreciated.