Spriest Arena partner? 2v2

Hi i been pvping for a while now and i played with a mage b4 and it went roughly okey we stoped at around 1750 rating and he has how left the team cuz i couldnt play this weekend.. so now i kinda want to try some new combo, any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mmeyboy/simple

SPriest/Rogue is a solid combo.

yea might work out but not sure though any suggestions ?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mage mage mage mage mage

Deleted
    Spriest 2v2 is all about CC and burst. So you're looking at rogue or mage for the best choices.

Spriest and rogue won't "might work out," it does, it's been tried and tested by many people who've facerolled to 2k with that combo...

Now all I need is a rogue.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if it's a good comp but Spriest and afflic lock was fun to run in Wrath, and I just need to lvl my lock and get some gear to try it out. I'm not saying its viable or good, I'm saying I found it fun, and so did my m8 ^^ GL!
    Quote Originally Posted by overcaffeinated View Post
    I don't get why people like you feel they need to chime in and tell the OP how useless his post was. If it was that useless why did you spend your 2 minutes to craft a response instead of 2 seconds to hit your "back" button?
    I7-4770K, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, SLI EVGA GTX780Ti, AX1200, Kingston V300 240GB, watercooled!

Well Im not sure but I think a potential nice combo could be with a ret pala or enhan shaman.
    Well at least in my head anyway :P

But mage is prolly the best.
    Last edited by psyched; 2011-02-16 at 02:59 PM.

thanks for all of ur tips really helped! ill try rogue i think

Quote Originally Posted by Nevian8 View Post
    SPriest/Rogue is a solid combo.
    I agree, the combo is very nice and complement each other nicely. You can dispell your rogue partner so that he can do his thing, you can dispell yourself, heal your partner, your self etc.

I also find that if you save Fear Ward until you know what you're going up against, it can be a winning idea. Cast fear ward on your rogue and he basically can burn a warlock or priest without much interruption.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

for 2v2 id just be looking for another mage tbh

you could play with a healer shammy/druid/holyadin... but youd have to expect some silly long games against some comps but dual dps teams would be your strong point

but... get a mage again :P

Disc, Lock, Mage, DK or Rogue.

Mage/Rogue are the easiest by far. If you go with a healer team Discipline (pre-hotfix) was best. Should be Shaman now. I find Shadow + Unholy to be extremely fun as a Priest, but as a DK it just feels like you're running with a Lock that doesn't know how to CC properly.

S.PRIEST/MAGE is the gayest comp ever to face. Its almost impossible to lose. The amount of cc you have carries you 2k+ Sheep/Fear/Silence/Counterspell/Physic Horror/nova x1000

I wouldn't play anything else.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    mage/rogue/demo-lock all solid partners.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Arenajunkies is showing the Mage + Spriests combo ranked #1 and #3–two in the top 3 seems pretty good. There is a Spriest and Rogue ranked #8–still decent. You can't go wrong there.