What spec to level as?

Not too experienced with Druid. I can buy any of the heirlooms.

What would get me to 85 fastest?

(ofc feral tank for dungeon grinding)

I'm talking about questing.
    Former raider of Accession [US-Stormreaver]

I did all mine with a Feral Bear spec, spending roughly half the time in Kitty (most of the time i would start kitty for the burst, and change into bear after).
    Worked quite fine.

You do pretty nice as soon as you can take 3+ mobs at once as a bear, it's nice to have the survivability.

feral IMO is quickest. run speed and you can throw heals on yourslef when your low , then gain your mana back via leader of the pack

Feral, definitely, but play the spec you want to play more. If clawing and biting your way to 85 is more fun, go feral. If you want to shoot stars and grass bolts from your hands, go moonkin. If you want to watch things die slowly while you heal through their damage, go resto. Dual spec at level 30, costs 10g, if you get bored of one spec, try out another.

Feral is nice, as the above poster stated you get runspeed buffs, you can self heal very effectively at low level. You can also tank elite bosses by switching to bear.

Though to be absolutely truthful, the game is so easy now you could level as resto and aslong as you played well you would do okay :-)

Just trying to claw my way to 85 as fast as possible, so I'll probably just go Feral tank as you guys seem to be suggesting. At 85 though I will be playing Moonkin.

Thanks Durids.
    Former raider of Accession [US-Stormreaver]