faction change - goblin mount?

hey guys,

i might wanna change my faction today and become alliance. does anybody know what will happen with the goblin mount? do i get any rewards for that? thank you

I don't think any change has been implemented, you may just lose the mount. Goblin/Worgen haven't been added to the Transition Table in the Faction Change FAQ on the official site.

Deleted
    Nope you will just lose it as far as i know.

If faction mounts do not translate to a mount of the opposite faction when performing a paid faction change, they will now be removed.
    http://www.wowhead.com/blog=176161/f...fixes-now-live

I came back to alli from horde and they took the goblin trikes away from me

You'll probably lose them. If your worried about your mount count, don't worry. Blizzard will eventually and another two mounts to even out the Horde:Alliance mount ratio to 1:1.

uhmm lame :/ thats sad

Quote Originally Posted by Thorzon View Post
    You'll probably lose them. If your worried about your mount count, don't worry. Blizzard will eventually and another two mounts to even out the Horde:Alliance mount ratio to 1:1.
    but do u guess that factions changers will be like "after-rewarded" ? when they add a new mount to alliance that i might recieve it later then? i really dont think so

Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    but do u guess that factions changers will be like "after-rewarded" ? when they add a new mount to alliance that i might recieve it later then? i really dont think so
    I doubt you will be reimbursed once they've added the new mounts... Blizzard does not normally do things like that, for example, when they changed the prices of Archaeology commons, those who had already vendored them did not get money that magically appeared in their bags.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine became a Gnome Mechanostrider

Dude the mount costs like 3 copper! (exaggeration but you get the point) I think you'll live.

Deleted
    hmm

why would you go alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert View Post
    Mine became a Gnome Mechanostrider
    same here. bought faction change now :P

@Nioxic
    cause my friends switched over to alliance for instant bg invites and i felt a bit alone on horde side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nioxic View Post
    hmm

why would you go alliance?
    This. tihi