[Lore] Next Baradin Hold Boss?

It's pretty obvious more bosses will be added to Baradin Hold. Atleast 2 more by the looks of the map.

I know Argaloth doesn't really have any lore behind him or anything, but does anyone have and ideas who the next boss added(revealed) to Baradin Hold will be? As in any notable Demons from WoW lore?

I can only speculate It will be another Pit Lord due to the fact the Wintersgrasp raid was all similar bosses (Titan constructs). Maybe it will be another type of demon all together? Possibly a Shivarra or maybe a Dread Lord?

Maybe they'll just add Pit Lord "x" and give him random abilities and loot but that would be so lame and lazy on the part of the development team.

Any speculations are welcome, or if someone has any source info on the topic please feel free to share.

15+ Year Old Account
    inb4 hogger.

OT: most likely another demon, i hope its not a pit lord called Yargaloth though.

I'm assuming they'll follow the theme of the 3 prisons you do dailies in. Argaloth represented the demon prison. Next up is undead and some kind of archmage. It'd be cool if the last boss they added was some kind of mega lore villain that kinda disappeared off the map, but I'm not that optimistic.

Deleted
    Look at the void hound in the cage as you come in..

They'll probably all be different demons.

Maybe they add bosses similar to the Prisons on the Isle.
    So we would need a Undead/Ghost and a Human Boss

Quote Originally Posted by haydude View Post
    I'm assuming they'll follow the theme of the 3 prisons you do dailies in. Argaloth represented the demon prison. Next up is undead and some kind of archmage. It'd be cool if the last boss they added was some kind of mega lore villain that kinda disappeared off the map, but I'm not that optimistic.
    I like this concept. the 3 wings could be:

Demon
    Undead
    Ghost

That would make it unique when compared to Wintersgrasp imo.