Deleted

Rate the Resto Druid above you

I am new to the druid healing mechanics so every piece of advice is most welcome. I am only doing 10 mans.
    armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...umoto/advanced
    Last edited by mmoc3c57c5876d; 2011-02-16 at 05:23 PM.

You have a nearly perfect amount of haste, good mastery, strong gear, only two major concerns. Your spirit is REALLY low for your ilvl and coupled with that you have no points in moonglow....how is your mana longevity? You have a good mana pool, but horribly low regen. Have you given that same gear some testing with a moonglow build to see how it compares to a furor build?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../lydzin/simple
    My humble armory....haven't raided very much since Cata. One thing to note, I know my haste is off...by the end of the week I'll have the points to pick up the badge boots, which will allow me to jumble around gear/reforging/gems to up my SP by a fair margin, further increase my Spirit and hit the 2005 WG haste BP.

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

Deleted
    I don't have any problem regarding mana regen. We run 2 resto druid, 1 shaman so we use innervate on each other for 50% more regen and the shaman also has Mana Tide. Here is a video of me and my guild against Maloriak. This was about 1 week ago (I got 3 more epics since then - gloves, ring and relic). You can check it out if you want.
    Regarding ur armory:
    Gem 40 int in all slots if ur socket bonus is lower than 20 int. If the socket bonus is 20 int, try and meet it. Just use a blue and a yellow gem for the meta requirement, wherever the socket bonus is better.
    If u raid 10 mans, at ur gear level, I'd say it ain't worth to reforge haste till 2004 for the WG tick. Just keep it at 1.5k for the RG tick and reforge mastery. Mastery is very good in 10 mans especially if u take advantage of it (always WG first and then cast RJs so the RJs get the mastery etc). Even I have a hard time deciding if I should drop my haste back so I can get more mastery.
    Regarding your specc: I see that it is aimed more at raid healing because you don't have naturalist. Anyways I believe my specc is stronger because of the following: In my case Furor>Moonglow. Yes, 2/3 genesis + 1point Blessing of the Grove >> 2 pts Blessing of the grove, but you miss out some great talents:
    -Natures Swiftness: I saved numerous lives with it in raids. I couldnt heal without it.
    -Swift Rejuv: You need about 5k haste rating to make this talent obsolete. With ur haste lvl u get about 0.15 seconds of the GCD, so this talent imo is still very strong.
    -Naturalist: This is a very good talent all-around considering that with 3 RJs up u get 1.45 seconds cast time for Nourish and also a lower cast time for Healing touch which you should always use with a Clearcasting proc (only use regrowth when clearcasting when in tree form or if u know that healing touch is going to overheal).
    So what u basically gain is a little more healing from ur hots due to genesis, but you lose all these talents... It ain't worth it imo.
    PS: I'm new to druid healing (only started in cata) so I may be wrong.
    Last edited by mmoc3c57c5876d; 2011-02-16 at 10:35 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is already an existing rate the druid above you we don't need 1 for each spec. Here goes the other thread
    Last edited by Alski; 2011-03-05 at 06:30 AM.