Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Age of empires 2
    final fantasy 7
    Final fantasy tactis psone
    and
    supersmash games except brawl.

WoW leads my playtime toplist by miles and miles and miles, but it has cost a hefty penny over the years (over 1k€ with transfers and such included). I'd have to say WC3+expansion lasted longest in relation to the cost: completed campaign more times than I can count, over 5000 ladder games and god knows how many custom games.

Mass Effect 1+2
    GoW 3
    Bayonetta
    Demon's Souls
    Final Fantasy titles (not mmo ones)
    Ninja gaiden 1+2
    Crysis
    Vanquish
    so far.. there are some more
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

10+ Year Old Account
    if you mean game time played to cost paid ratio i would have to say wow is the Least bang for your buck considering you pay for it every month so having said that i paid 30$ for diablo 2 and played it for a few years growing up

10+ Year Old Account
    Erh..

As much as I hate to say it, World of Warcraft beat out CoD MW2 when it comes to play time.

I was outrageoulsy addicted to MW2, I still crave it to this day...but now thats its just full of hackers, I am left floating around different games. I got rid of WoW and have yet to find a new game I can enjoy as much as I enjoyed those two.

runescape probably as far as time enjoying it vs investment. as far as short, pay once games I REALLY loved Portal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.