The 3rd BM Cunning Pet MIA?

There's no real need for a PvP/PvE debate to happen, but I do wonder why Ferocity and Tenacity have three options for BM, but Cunning has two? I am doing fairly well as BM in PvP at the moment (Huntsong - Earthen Ring US) and I would assume for PvP and PvE they'd do Cunning/Ferocity 3/3 and just leave Tenacity with two choices. The Shale Spider is great, but it has trouble staying on targets without the lovely Perma-dive.

I would like to suggest a third viable idea and I think a needed option for BM Cunning pets, outside of Chimera and Silithids (which are both great).

Pet: Pterrordax
    Spec: Cunning
    Special Ability: Terror Dive -- Your pet attempts to dive at the target, letting out a terrifying screech causing enemies within 10 yards of the selected target to run in fear for 5 seconds. Only 2 enemies can be feared at once and the targeted enemy can not be effected by Terror Dive. 40 second cooldown. (roughly 28 or so as BM) 30 yard range [No, the pet does not super charge or teleport to the target.]
    Basic Attack: Bite

So, before you probably call it overpowered -- there a lot of components to consider via Arena and even BGs.

In Arena there a lot of cases where there are Pets, Images, Snake Traps, Elementals, Demons, etc where those could absorb two fears. Of course, there will be times where the ability is def. worth having and it working well with melee cleaves and a ton other examples. The skill cap would come in being where as your kill target decides to pillar hump with allies and that would be the time to use it to cc them for quite a short while. If you think the cooldown is too low then you're not thinking it all the way through; The ability will be in your control and even when it's off CD you need to use the ability at the appropriate time (Roughly close to Intimidating Shout and Howl of Terror) to get the kill or assist your partner.

I think it'd be a great mechanic to have.

And while we're on the subject of the MIA 3rd Cunning pet; your ideas for PvP viability?
    "A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

Deleted
    I think thats nice. It always annoyed me why we couldnt tame the Diemetradons and the Pterrordaxs. I mean, we can tame a freaking Devilsaur, but not these lesser dinosaurs? Doesnt make sense to me.