A few questions about MM (Build/Glyphs/Rotations)

Hiya,
    So I decided to give my hunter another shot, after we got nerfed to the bone and Surv is not what it used to be (sadly :<)
    I figured I should try MM and see what it's like, been raiding with my priest and most of the hunters from my guild kept complaining about the fact that
    the MM AoE is far too weak.. now I'm not THAT concerned about that.. Just wanna try MM and see what it's like

Now, a few of my hunters have about the same build except for a few things..
    Some of them have taken Trueshot Aura, some took 2/2 Termination instead and so on.. my question is, what's the point of losing Trueshot Aura ? 10% AP Buff is quite imba to be given up on, isn't it ?

As for the glyphs..
    I've been checking around top guilds on my realm, and worldwide..
    I've seen some very weird combination ..

What are the best glyphs so far for MM hunters - Pure PVE Dmg wise ?

Some are taking Chimera over Aimed and the other way around ..
    If anyone could clarify the whole glyphs combination, I will appreciate it

*What's the best PVE Rotation for MM ?

One more thing, is it worth taking Silencing Shot ? or waste that point on Termination ?

Thanks for your time reading this and hopefully helping,
    Memph.

First off we were not nerfed to the bone SV still does darn well BM is much better and MM does most dps but its kinda klunky to play IMO here is a good site with some nice infos

check out warcraft hunters union site, I would post a link but I am new to this site. just google. do a little research and have fun, hunters are a ball to play

---------- Post added 2011-02-16 at 02:42 PM ----------

Funny thing was, after the patch I did more dps IN SV then before it, think that had to do with the cobra haste fix or something they did to haste.

If 10% AP buff is covered in your raids then you can just ignore it. In my opinion termination isn't worth it because of the amounts of haste we're stacking right now gives us a good enough focus regen - which makes it overkill. The glyphs you'll want are based on your stats. You'll want to check the spreadsheet to determine that. But the general glyphs will be Aimed, Steady, and Rapid Fire.

It isn't much of a 'rotation', more of a priority. From highest to lowest:

Keep up ISS buff by using steady shot in pairs
    Use Chimera shot when sting has <5 seconds left
    Use Aimed Shot as your focus dump (if it's an Aimed! proc then use it over Chimera)
    Arcane Shot on the move only if you have no Aimed! proc and Chimera is on CD

Also, Silencing Shot is pretty useful for a lot of boss fights so far. The major glyph refunds focus if you successfully interrupt something which is nice since Silencing Shot is not on the GCD.

useful links:

www.elitistjerks.com
    www.femaledwarf.com

Thanks alot, Inject !
    Loved the thread on EJ, helped me tons !

Appreciated.