Deleted

Disappointed with Cata

I don't understand why everybody says that Cataclysm is harder than the other expansions...
    I can't speak for every class but let's take a closer look what changed with Arms Warris

Pummel: No stancedance needed you can now kick in battle stance as well
    Overpower: You don't need to time it now you can just use it when you want to
    Charge, Intercept: intercept completly removed from the game charge can be used in every stance so no stancedance required as well
    Colossus Smash: A completly rng depended ability i don't know what blizz wanted to accomplish with this
    Heroic Leap: Personally I just hate the ability don't know how the other Warris feel about it I don't know why but i think it's very annoying to use.
    Beside these Abilitys you now have to use every GCD for your Dmg-Rota so you can't do things like stacking Sunder Armor, Stancedancing, Shouting, Spellreflecting etc. etc.

I don't know if i'm right with this but i think Blizz just removed a lot of things which required skill like SWDing a Sheep or Vanishing something. This is the first time where just WoW and not something in Rl is the reason why I stop playing. Maybe it's just me because I also think Wotlk was the greatest Expansion PvP-Wise. The first few Seasons were broken ok but i think Relentless and Wrahtful were awesome! You just had to care a lot because your healthpool was so small, nowadays no instant disarm on BS or something like that ist required because if you drop you know it a year ago. I really don't like the new healthpools I think they took the action and tension from arena.
    I don't mean to whine or something like that i know that a lot of people like Cata I just wanted to give my own opinion :-)

Sorry for mistakes. I'm from Austria so i just use English on the internet ^^

Give your opinion please! [COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by mmocbace14dbfb; 2011-02-16 at 07:57 PM.