10+ Year Old Account

Life Alert! Is Your Hearth On CD?

"Help! Ive been ganked and i cant spirit rez!" - ChocolateThunderz ( Life Alert Client )
    Hearth on CD? Stuck out in Tol Barad? Or how about Stonetalon Mountains? Getting camped and ganked by a rogue? When WILL this end?
    Well, thankfully, you can now call Life Alert!
    Life Alert is a level 85 frost mage in full tier 11! All you have to do is press your little clicker and BAM you have the most overpowered thing in the GAME to stop you from getting mega ganked by that stupid rogue!
    Life Alert is only 50/g per hour! A total bargain!
    Call now! At 1-800-MegaOp-FrostMages
    Last edited by Grimmnir; 2011-02-16 at 11:45 PM.

This thread is going places.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    i had to lol at this one

This is the BEST troll thread i've ever seen. 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    How is this a troll?

10+ Year Old Account
    This just goes to prove; Only bad Rogues gank.

Quote Originally Posted by Garam View Post
    How is this a troll?
    I'm not sure. It's just something in my heart tells me it is. It's a feeling, ya know what I mean?

Unable to think? people calling you bad? Hate it that you dont get dps spots in guilds and have to wait for 30 min for a single hc?

ROLL A DEATHKNIGHT!
    With a deathknight you can do anything, both in WoW and outside of it, AT THE SAME TIME!
    tke off your glasses and start the facerolling, after a couple rolls, you can set it on autoroll. This technique works for everything, Dailies, tanking, DPSing, hell, you can even solo Icecrown with the proper headstructure!!

If you like doing other things than watch a guy beat on a big dude when playing, you cna turn on autoroll and alt-tab out and check FB, watch some pron, or maybe even go outside? The possibilities are endless, order one NOW!!

To find the number type in "www." and smash your face on the keyboard, then type in ".com"
    Order now, and get this supercheap face salvaging kit for only 0.99, which includes Face salve, Face mask for those long gaming nights, and the all new soft keyboard for a gentle roll!

Stop wasting your time, GET A DK!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Help! I've been ganked and I can't spirit rez! Thats the first thing that came to mind.
    When life gives you lemons, throw them back and say, "WTF life?"

Deleted
    I don't geddit though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank the Press and the NationalAssocationOfOpFrostMagesWhoAreSuperBoredBecauseOfHowMuchTheyFaceroll

---------- Post added 2011-02-16 at 03:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateThunderz View Post
    Help! I've been ganked and I can't spirit rez! Thats the first thing that came to mind.
    Thank you for your inspiring quote.