10+ Year Old Account

PvP Setbonus Changes (4.0.7)?

I've been wobbling back and forth on the question if I should just give in and use 3/5 Restoration and 2/5 Balance for the 400 resilience.
    The setbonus from 4/5 Restoration is just absolute crap and not worth sacrificing 400 resilience for, priests got their well deserved and extremely useful setbonus and after taking part of a discussion on the EU PvP forums on other classes suggested setbonuses, I decided to take it onto druids.

I threw up some suggested changes on the forums and now I'm doing same here with intention to start a discussion which setbonus would be prefered, or if there is something else I've missed out.
    (Original post on official forums; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1710375698)

Set: Increases the stack of Lifebloom by 1.
    (It already heals for shits, the explosion is the only good part and the timers are reset by our ONLY two viable direct heals, one taking nearly three seconds to cast.)

Set: Reduces chance of dispel effects on HoT effects/Lifebloom specifically.

Set: Entagling roots now have no cast time <> Reduced duration. (< Would be extremely viable for balance)

Set: Treeform increases healing by x%.

Also if there's some bonuses you'd see changing on the balance and feral sets - share those ideas!

Set: Allows any Feral Druid in your party/raid to shapeshift out of roots. (1,000yard range.)

=P

I will burn your soul.

Resto 4p: When you rejuv somebody, they receive 2-4 seconds movement impairment suppression. (10second icd possibly) (this would be similar to the priest 4p pvp i think)
    Balance 4p: There is a chance when one of your spells crit that your next root is instant. (possibly 10sec or so buff that stays on you until u root something)
    Feral 4p: When you cast stampeding roar, all snares, roots and slow impairment is removed and 50% reduction in snares, roots, and slow impairment duration for the duration of the buff.

Hmm, could have some fixing to those but hopefully less op and more reasonable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    Resto 4p: When you rejuv somebody, they receive 2-4 seconds movement impairment suppression. (10second icd possibly)
    This one was interesting, however we druids are still too vulerable and I'd like some design to promote the 4 setbonus and improve our healing slightly.