Dual wield class soloing

I was wondering which is the best dual wielding dps class to solo as many instances as high as possible?

I don't like 2h or sword and shield. So I prefer to dual wield cause I also love the style. I know dks are on top right now but they are 2h blood.

So far from what I've found, it seems to be enhancement shamans. But what about fury warriors or frost dks and combat rogues? Just wanted to get some further info from everyone or to see if I was wrong. Thank you for your time.

Well, as a blood dk you can solo pretty much a lot of old content.
    As frost...not so much.

there are videos of a blood dk soloing the first boss in icc so i would say blood dk

10+ Year Old Account
    Combat Rogues, Frost DKs, and Enh Shammies are very powerful soloing classes. Recuperate, Maelstrom Heals, and the Glyph of Dark Succor. You lose some personal DPS, but it's a huge gain of survivability. Rogues, however, have the most powerful chain of cooldowns, followed by the Frost DKs.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwhat View Post
    there are videos of a blood dk soloing the first boss in icc so i would say blood dk
    Yeah but blood dk's use 2h lol, and I prefer to dual wield. Unless there's a way to dual wield for blood but I thought they turned it into a tank spec. I haven't played in a year to be honest. But before that I played since release. Not that that means anything lol.

---------- Post added 2011-02-16 at 03:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mastrcapn View Post
    Combat Rogues, Frost DKs, and Enh Shammies are very powerful soloing classes. Recuperate, Maelstrom Heals, and the Glyph of Dark Succor. You lose some personal DPS, but it's a huge gain of survivability. Rogues, however, have the most powerful chain of cooldowns, followed by the Frost DKs.
    So would you say the order goes Combat Rogue>Frost DK>Enh Shaman?

---------- Post added 2011-02-16 at 11:57 PM ----------

Anyone else like to chime in before I pick Rogue/DK?
    Last edited by Thentix21; 2011-02-17 at 07:58 AM.