Question Not letting me stay logged in.

I don't know why, but MMO-Champion isn't letting me stay logged in anymore. I wasn't having any problems on multiple computers before I had to change my password a little while back. (I forgot it. Lol.) Yeah. I use Firefox. Please help.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you have the "remember password" box checked when you log in? You'll probably have to re-check it if it forgot, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Do you have the "remember password" box checked when you log in? You'll probably have to re-check it if it forgot, unfortunately.
    I always make sure to check it before I try and log in. No luck. =\

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like something is preventing it from saving cookies, then. Do you have your browsers set to enable them?

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're using your browser's "Clear Private Data" / "Clear Recent History" option, there are usually several things it clears, and cookies are one of them. If you'd like to delete your history while still being remembered by the site, you can just uncheck cookies in that dialogue box.

I don't clear my history often, so that's not it. This happens quickly. Like I might be browsing for a little bit and go to write a comment. I might take a few minutes to type it and it wont let me post it because it says I've logged off.

Can I have the location of where the option is to check if I allow cookies or not. That might be it. Not sure though. I went ahead and deleted all my saved accounts that Firefox was remembering from failed attempts of trying to remember my password, so we'll see how that works out.

Deleted
    Tools -> Options -> Privacy. It should be set to either "Remember history" or "Use custom settings for history" with "Accept cookies" activated.