Holy Priest and Valor Points

My friends holy priest has 2240 valor points here is his priest's armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../xinrae/simple.
    What would the best way to spend his valor points to get the most out of them. Thanks

Herald of the Titans
    15+ Year Old Account
    core of ripeness!!

Start working towards the 4pc
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    Start working towards the 4pc
    Since he is in almost full blue, I don't think he is going to kill Nefarian / Cho'gall soon.

I also say Core of Ripeness for a good boost.

Definitely trinket to start and then work on tier.

Deleted
    I would suggest to get the ring/back as they are BiS if you are a masteryloving priest. The Core of Ripess is not such a good trinket when you calculate the mana back compared to DMC: Tsunami or even Tyrande's doll. Telling him to not work towards the 4pc due to him just starting to raid isnt logic either, you dont just magically collect 3850 VP without effort (when starting to raid). I would say, decide first which stat you would like to go for, haste or mastery, then make your choices based on that as there are alot of nice mastery items from VP but only 1 haste (boots).

Good luck!

I bought the valor boots, sold them on the AH for 30k gold. waited a week, and bought them off the AH for 10k gold. Wow what a difference a week makes. I got the boots and MADE 20k gold!.

I made the DMC: Tsunami