Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    minecraft, i can't stop.
    Its an addiction, help SOMEONE HELP ME

its taking meeee....

Guild Wars 2. Every other MMO that is coming out is bringing nothing new to the table: just generic, generic, generic.

Guild Wars 2 is actually changing a lot of things of, making it's own formula.
    1. Search feature never works for me 2. No, there isn't a thread answering exactly what I'm asking for

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRising View Post
    Guild Wars 2. Every other MMO that is coming out is bringing nothing new to the table: just generic, generic, generic.

Guild Wars 2 is actually changing a lot of things of, making it's own formula.
    While I hope that GW2 can deliver on what they are saying, not all new games are generic. ToR definatley being one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MitsuAS View Post
    Real Life, its slowly corroding me and im spending more and more time out seeing the evil daystar
    lol same

until d3 hits O_o

Rift. Dragon Age. Hockey on CBC. Going outside.

15+ Year Old Account
    SC2 and Leage of legends.

Playing both of those games in a competition 18th march in a local LAN party. Won SC2 1st place last time.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Rift looks interesting, I just wish they had more playable races. Still waiting for a WoW killer for me, honestly.

At the moment, RL, SC2 and Lord of the Rings Online

I hate to admit it, but i just don't care anymore. I cared about Illidan, i cared about killing Arthas. I do not give one crap about deathwing. Probably just give mmo's a rest for a while, play some x-box.

just getting sick of it. and i want to go outside! LIGHT!

If you're looking to recapture nostalgia.. It's not going to happen.

Minecraft, Rift, and Dead Space 2. And playing Fallout New Vegas until I'm blind!

10+ Year Old Account
    Some real life (a lot more actually) and Black Ops/Fallout. Waiting for Rift and GW2 though. >.>
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

I'm looking forward to a number of games. Much like you I thought I would be playing Cataclysm till they got released but the last few days I have gone without, due to some account issues with me deleting my authenticator (doh), and I really just came to the conclusion I don't want to play.

The night/early morning (10 PM ~ 5 AM) I will spend watching GOMtv's Starcraft 2 league and if that is not on (like the past week) I read a book or play a single-player game (Mass Effect 2 most recent).

To give an actual response. Star Wars: The Old Republic and a number of single-player games (Diablo 3, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age 2, Portal 2, etc..). Also APB: Reloaded thrown in.
    Last edited by Yooya; 2011-02-17 at 09:26 AM.

My son is getting older and a lot easier to handle. This means that me and the wife are a lot less stressed. Long story short, been having a lot more sex and a lot less warcraft as of late.

15+ Year Old Account
    Working out and school, mostly. Catched up with the MMA-training and football and I'm having a blast. Sure I log on 2-3 times a week for raids and the chat. But atleast I'm not online 8 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sex with my girlfriend...?

Deleted
    Nothing just yet, but when my boyfriend installed the Rift beta last night and wanted me to try it as well, I think it might be time to move on. I'm not sure yet, I still haven't installed it and I have nothing against Rift, I actually think it looks rather good. But I think it'll be hard for it to replace WoW entirely for me even if I do end up enjoying it a lot.

Oh, and the reason I said it might be time to move on is just because me and my boyfriend have always played MMOs together, we find it's not as much fun without each other to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    Nothing just yet, but when my boyfriend installed the Rift beta last night and wanted me to try it as well, I think it might be time to move on. I'm not sure yet, I still haven't installed it and I have nothing against Rift, I actually think it looks rather good. But I think it'll be hard for it to replace WoW entirely for me even if I do end up enjoying it a lot.

Oh, and the reason I said it might be time to move on is just because me and my boyfriend have always played MMOs together, we find it's not as much fun without each other to play with.
    My boyfriend and I shall be playing Rift also; who knows what will happen? But I do know that I only log on for raids... so Rift is a welcome change, even if it's for a few months. It's a few months I could use.

Nothing can really replace the waste of time that most people's live involve. Having sex and having children is about as memorable as playing wow is, just a casual boring enterprise.

just got a kinect