Enh PvP attack priority?

Having played enh PvE in WotlK and mostly done Ele/Resto PvP, I'm quite new to the aspects of playing Enh PvP, but seing how broken Ele is at the moment, I've found no other option than to out Enh as my dps PvP spec. I have read a few guides, both from mmo-champion forum and battle.net, but so far I haven't been able to figure out which attacks I should prioritize over others.

Can anyone help me with a priority list of attacks for Enh PvP? E.g. use SS before MS5LB, etc.

Also, when using WF/FB og WF/FT weapon imbues and using Unleash Elements - does it apply both bonuses or just the one and in that case which?

Thanks a lot!
    Cheers
    Krystala
    Last edited by Flashbomba; 2011-02-17 at 03:10 PM.

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!

15+ Year Old Account
    well in pvp you will find mswx5 mostly usable for healing or hex, the times when you will be able to use it for LB debuff from SS should be still on the target and using SS when you have debuff on target and MSWx5 is a bit waste cose its 2x MSW, if it luckly proc WF its insta 5xMSW, ofc if you dont want to save MSWx5 for heal or hex

about enchants both effects are working when you use UE i personally prefer WF/FB but i supose its personal preference, FB/FT is also valuable in some setups
    about priority there is no universal prio for pvp really its a bit diferent for each class, for instance for mage you may want to save frost shock and UE for times when he use blink to snare/root him instantly, for healers you may want to save MSWx5 for 20-30% of his hp to insta hex him and then easy finish him off, everything depends with who you are plaing and who is against you

my advice here is play and try diferent things, you will find what you need on each class to get the job done
    Last edited by kosajk; 2011-02-17 at 08:15 PM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Well it is all very situational when dealing dmg it is usually Unleash Elements>Lava lash>stoemstrike,shocks

Use earhshock against melee, frost shock against kiters and fire shock for dmg

The enchants are situational too- I change enchants quite often- FB again for kiters and WF for extra dmg against melees as well earthliving for effective heals.