Deleted

can someone explain to me what happened to enhancement shams? (warrior POV)

Most classes i feel like i have an ok shot at 1 on 1 (except frost mages), but lately i've fought a few enhance shams who tear through me like i'm paper and hardly take any damage too. Keeping in range can also be tricky, with hamstring being the pathetic skill it is, but they also fly all over the screen at super speeds!

/rage

any advice on fighting one?

Flying over the screen?

Damn, I need to dust off my troll shammy then, didn't know they become super-saiyans post patch.

OT, Lava Lash hits hard now and as a spell, it completely ignores your armor.
    When wolvers are up shammies are near invincible. Without them, they aren't much of a threat, at least not your avarage shammies.
    The good ones will avoid fighting toe-to-toe against a warrior, and only jump in to your melee range for a quick LL then kite you around with Earthbind, Frost Shock and Ghost Wolf while damaging you with Searing totem, FrS and Flame Shock

I could be wrong, but that's the advise I got from other shammies (and read on forums) when asked for help against warriors.

So I guess you should fear the wolves, stump Searing totem as much as you can and avoid being kited to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    at least u have a chance to fight back.
    Myself as warlock i have to hope i can get my cast of in time with all those pushbacks from their insane speed.
    every 6 sec i get interupted and with their 0.1 sec atk speed and their wolves it takes me 5sec to cast a spell with 1.5sec casttime bcs of damn pushbacks. Then i have to hope that my pet already killed that grounding totem or i see my own spell in my face.
    its not cool how fast they can tear through stuff, currently i feel like i have more problems with an enh shammy then warriors prenerf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    at least u have a chance to fight back.
    Myself as warlock i have to hope i can get my cast of in time with all those pushbacks from their insane speed.
    every 6 sec i get interupted and with their 0.1 sec atk speed and their wolves it takes me 5sec to cast a spell with 1.5sec casttime bcs of damn pushbacks. Then i have to hope that my pet already killed that grounding totem or i see my own spell in my face.
    its not cool how fast they can tear through stuff, currently i feel like i have more problems with an enh shammy then warriors prenerf.
    aaaaahm okey... you know that there is a max pushback time?

I know the feeling. Was facing a goblin with my arms warrior last month and that little guy was melting my face. What made it more strange is that I was getting killed pretty fast while I'm barely damaging them. Not to mention he was slightly undergeared and I had around 2k resil. Maybe I was using the wrong setup by not lining up my CDs or something, but they always kept a lot of pressure on me.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

shamatic enrage gives a 40% less dmg taken 1min CD also totems, spells ect don't cost any mana while it's active.
    wolfs don't just do damage the can also stun you have a taunt and the shaman can increase his own run speed with a spell the have.
    wolfs also heal the shaman when the do dmg themselfs.

shamans atm have lava lash as a bigg hitter. if you have searing totem dots on you ( stacks to 5) it increases the lavalash dmg also but get removed when he hits you with it.

also the can use there mealstrom stacks to heal themselfs instead of casting a instant lightning bolt at you.
    if i remember correctly it reduces the mana cost and casting time by 20% per stack aka the can do there biggest heal with 5 stacks without it costing mana.

a good shaman will be hard to beat but if your a pala you can bubble or use hand of protection on yourself when he uses shamatic enrage. keep him at range so he can't get mealstrom stacks+ if he gets his wolfs up CC them with a stun or a fear just remember he can counter that with a tremor totem.

but idd shamans are allot stronger in cata then the where in wotlk.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P