[Anime] Denyuuden

Also known as Legend of the Legendary Heroes or Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, but I didn't want to put that in the thread title.

Anyway, I had just finished watching FMA again, and saw this series in the related videos list. I decided to watch it just for the luls, but ended up really getting into it and watching the entire first season. It was kind of comedic at first, but wound up being surprisingly deep.

To the point, I was wondering if anyone else has been watching it, and what you thought of it. Also, typing this on my phone, so I apologize if anything looks weird.
    Last edited by Karoliner; 2011-02-17 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Dango

I'm pretty sure you mean Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu. It was a pretty strange and interesting series. A little slow with bumps up and down, but I found that when I got to the end of the series I was shocked that it lead up to that ending. It was a great and compelling series which I recommend watching the episodes back to back or it'll just feel kinda empty. I'm hoping they'll renew it for another season as that kind of ending isn't where I want to end a series with.

Ah yes that's it exactly. Thank you - editing the OP.

I definitely agree with you on the ending, and I have a hard time believing they won't do a second season based on what I've read of the manga. They definitely have the content available for it. Can't wait to see how the main three characters develop.