10+ Year Old Account

Programs to Download

Hi all, so i recently built my first computer from the ground up. I OC'd by using my MSI motherboard, which i can't say is all that bad since it took my Athlon II x3 450 @ 3.2 GHz to 3.8 GHz with just a flip of 2 little switches.

But i was wondering what programs i should download. They don't have to be only for OC or temps, just wondering what everyone puts on their computer after setting it up. I got Speedfan, and probably will download CoreTemp, since Speedfan doesn't show my CPU temp. (i believe, currently at work and I'm trying to remember if it did).

I know there was a thread made before, but i can't seem to find the thread.

Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    CCleaner
    Defraggler
    Steam
    All games
    Google Chrome
    Speccy
    Ventrilo
    Java
    Adobe Reader
    Microsoft Office
    Gpu-Z
    Cpu-Z
    Anti-virus
    Drivers
    utorrent

Deleted
    HWiNFO is one of the free programs I'd recommend you the most. It provides some very solid data for all the hardware you have. Remember that the more bulky you load your computer with monitoring devices, the more annoying it gets to deal with it. I personally prefer to keep it simple and clean. I have my own set of benchmarking tools available for testing my rig's stability and overall "health" and I make do with the fewest programs possible. The few pieces of software I personally wouldn't go on without would be:

Operating System (Yeah... I know, bad joke).
    Microsoft Office 2010 (Love this, just love it)
    Mozilla Firefox (Browsing power to the people )
    Any anti-virus you can afford. I stick to Avast, but I'll most probably change to Comodo Suite (Free) once I finish my new build.
    Notepad++ (programming)
    Xfire chatting program
    Bandwith Meter Pro (checking upload and download rates on your computer)
    My Games
    My Video Resources
    Free space, yay!

That's just about it.

Deleted
    desktop architect, simple for the random wallpaper every 10 minutes. Dont care about viruses or firewalls, must have random wallpapers!