Deleted

Best specc for 3v3?

Hello. I wonder what talent tree is the best for 3v3? Is it still aff or is it demo, destro? and in that case how do I specc into it?
    I'm getting really sick of 2v2 with no progress because of imbalance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still the good old affly spec. Just go shadowcleave, only viable option we have for 3v3 ( affly, unholy, healer)
    demo is kinda weak with its huge casttimes and being cd dependant, not viable for any arena anymore.
    destro is just broken overall, not even worth going bg with it imo.

Affliction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Well, as lock i would suggest a 2vs2 without a healer. I know this might sound odd, but atleast in my experience with lock healer I dont die, but neither does the other team. Mage lock, or rogue lock are realy fun combo's and require alot of skill to play at high rating.
    In any condition i'd suggest affliction for arena. Theres no way demo or destro is viable, and destro is hmmmm. Destro though is very fun and usefull in rBG (imp + demon soul and enjoy)

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    affliction, your there for multi target pressure and spam fears.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

DEMO, its got great burst, has awesome cc, better than aff. can nuke a healer and u have 2 insta cc's to stop crucial heals. oh yeah and u get demon form. affliction sure its survivability is amazing if u are not getting zerged but who wants to play long matches???

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsedict View Post
    DEMO, its got great burst, has awesome cc, better than aff. can nuke a healer and u have 2 insta cc's to stop crucial heals. oh yeah and u get demon form. affliction sure its survivability is amazing if u are not getting zerged but who wants to play long matches???
    eeeeeh... yeeeeeee....click click

Either way, I think it depends on comp. I'd easily agree with all the other above me that affliction is most likely the best choice in about every comp, but I've also seen destro viable in alot of other comps. The fact that you ask about this makes me think you're not a 2400+ player and destro can be just as viable as the next.
    Played WLP myself with very nice results with a destro lock, above 70% win/loss on a competetive level. This was very early into the expansion however and resillience might have been a part of it.

Stick with affliction for safemode
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.