Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanshan View Post
    Mana Burn =LoS, mana drain = spam when in sight then they screwed...
    If they go out of LOS, once the channel stops (lol 3 sec. channel) they can't recast it without being in LOS.

---------- Post added 2011-02-17 at 11:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cccp View Post
    Mana burn is OP too, and is one skill button for priests in arena, they should think remove it too.

Fixed. Priest is currently the only class in game with the ability to burn another target's mana.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Kylecat15 View Post
    your assuming there is always a pillar to get behind. and mana burn takes away quite a bit of mana for very little cost. That's why half people roll disc priests, insane shield absorb and mana burn = shitfaced opposing healer
    Yeah... No. You forgot to mention Disc Priests' insane mobility and crowd control, too, just like all the other healers.

---------- Post added 2011-02-17 at 11:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffari View Post
    Priest mana burn is like 1.5 second cast time
    2.5 seconds.

Now if I recall correctly, the gain on drain mana only happened when you got a full drain off. The spell could be dispelled. And it was a massive "come kick me in the face" graphic. Drain mana being taken out while the sting and burn stay confuses me, as drain didnt seem to be OP when compared to them.

Personally, I think they are just fucking with warlocks. This theory also fits with the constant felhunter nerfs.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"