Guild guidence, organising

Hey there,

So i recently joined a PvE guild, with a couple of PvPers in it. Since the guild had quite alot of members, i though that it should be able to get rated bgs up and running.
    However, as in all the guilds Ive been in cataclysm, there is a problem with getting enough people who are able and eager to PvP together. There are enough peopel singing up for PvE tho, cuz we are able to get 2 10 mans running.

How do you attract more people to Rated Bgs? I though that it would be a good idea to get some kind of basic "core" team together. If that team is able to get some succes, more people might be interested in joining these activities.

What do you guys think, if u have any suggestions, plz shout em out,
    Im kind of tired playing on a PvP server where nobody is actually PvPing

Quote Originally Posted by Brutes View Post

I though that it would be a good idea to get some kind of basic "core" team together. If that team is able to get some succes, more people might be interested in joining these activities.
    Not much to say. You have figured it out for yourself.

Edit: Lots of this stuff depends on your ability as a leader. You could try starting with a couple of random world pvp events (*cough*Tol Barad *cough*). If those are successful you are a) spreading the word b) checking activity and skill levels of your guildmates. Having a successful arena teams helps too.
    Last edited by Pokot; 2011-02-17 at 09:06 PM.