Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    The best was Ratchet & Clank 2; Going Commando. That game was so amazing, playing it with my best friend when we were younger. Theres so many planets, weapons and options and the Ratchet saga is so epic.
    Do you remember the mini-nuke? That game is still my favorite game of all time. So brilliant.......

OT, transformers the game and any fighter games (Street fighter , blazblue etc)

Deleted
    RuneScape.

It's nice as long as you don't realise there are way better games out there, that's when you realise it's the most boring, repetitive thing you've ever done and wonder what the hell you were thinking for all those years. At least, that's how it worked for me.
    Last edited by mmoca572945696; 2011-02-19 at 08:20 AM.

Lineage 2 and I won't play another game run by No Care (NC) Soft ever again.

So glad Guild Wars 2 is made by ArenaNet =)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh, I forgot Magic the Gathering: Battlemage, for the ps1! it didn't even get the basic mechanics of the tcg down
    speaking of tcgs, if we were to expand this topic outside of video games there are a lot more bad tcg games; spellfire, Decipher's Star Wars ccg, that same company's Star Trek ccg, warlord: saga of the storm...

I try to be cautious about buying games, so I rarely play a dud. If I do, its because I hate something very popular. I HATED the elder scrolls games. I remember this so clearly because I pushed myself to find some way to enjoy the things considering how people rave about Bethesda products. Fallout 3 is the first game from them I've liked, and I would've preferred that in the Van Buren incarnation. New Vegas was a huge improvement though, incredible game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SanderZammy View Post
    RuneScape.

It's nice as long as you don't realise there are way better games out there, that's when you realise it's the most boring, repetitive thing you've ever done and wonder what the hell you were thinking for all those years. At least, that's how it worked for me.
    Q. F. T.

On topic for me, I absolutly hated Mass Effect 1. Like I found it completely unplayable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SerenitySaz View Post
    Time Slip for the Super Nintendo. This was given to me as a kid, and try as I might, I usually failed horribly at trying to beat this game. Your character died easily to some of the most trivial things, jumping (which there was a lot of) was kind of difficult at times, and when you got to some pre-historic type stage (I want to say this was stage 3? It's been a few years now...) you had sub par control of your little hover-jet-ship thing when you go to blow up a bunch of flying dino things in some swamp...this usually resulted in a swift loss of all the lives you've managed to stock up on, ending the game fairly quickly.
    Your description of this game sounds... so awesome, yet, it is in the context of the worst game you've ever played.

For shame, Sales Curve Interactive.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasmgp View Post
    Can I vote for everything on sega cd? altho most of the people here were probably like 2 when that thing came out lol.
    You do realize, that Sega CD isn't really that old, right? Think the problem with that piece of shit though was less of the games and more of the over all way the system was set up. But yah, the entire thing sucked pretty hard.

OT: Never owned it, but as a FF fan, felt obligated to see what it was about, FFX-2. I mean... wtf? The direction Square took with 8 and further with 10 was already bad enough. But FFX-2 must have been a purely Japanese thing or something. Cuase I don't know a single person that understood the reason why Square would have come out with such complete and utter BS. I actually really haven't liked a FF since 7 (4,5,6, and 7 were all really bad ass. Oh and Tactics, one of the sweetest of the series) and its like the company just gave up.

Had really high hopes for FFXIII also, but serious, what the hell? Such a huge let down. Story boring as hell, combat system completely pointless and utter fail, no exploration or anything. Its like playing through a interactive moving that you'd normally fall asleep to in the first 15-20 minutes.

Such a let down.

---------- Post added 2011-02-22 at 07:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by llcjay1 View Post

Tactics Ogre for PS1. Let's take FF Tactics (in the top 3 best games of all time imo) and make the battles 2 hours long because all your characters are weak. Let's also have it where when they die, they are permanently gone.
    I can understand your frustration with Tactics Orgre, considering how difficult of a game it was. But Tactic Ogre actually came first. FF tactics (I love both, dont get me wrong. FF tactics was freaking awesome till they made a 2nd one). But Square stole the idea for tactics from Tactic Ogre, and honestly, the depth of Tactic Ogre is insane. If you can get past the begining and the insanely long fights where you dont have a lot of options to do, you get to a part of the game where you have insanely long fights, but with a giant option of things to do and insane depth. Maybe still not for you, but found that game to be incredible once you actually start getting into it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbadxampl View Post
    Need for Speed Underground (knock-off Fast and the Furious style does not make a good game)
    So you don't like one of the last best NFS games?
    Real tanks don't use that foo foo magic stuff...we use steel and harsh language.

My faith in humanity before WotLK : ------|---
    after : -|--------