Add-On Target Health < 25%

I'm curious if anyone is aware of an add-on that shows when the targets health is below 25% for Drain Soul. I used to use Power Auras for it, among other things. The functionality I found in Power Auras I can now get from ButtonTimers...except the 25% below health. I know I can change the in-game target bar to switch from numbers to percentage but then I'd still have to put the mouse over the bar to see the percentage (hmm...I wonder if there's an option to always show percentage on the target bar in-game...will have to check when I get home).

I found an add-on on curse called Focus Health Percent but I couldn't get it to work. So, anyone know of a light-weight add-on that shows targets health percentage??

I also just recently switched to afflic and am loving it. One question: I've read some posts where people suggest popping Soul-burn at 26%...summoning Fel Puppy for the 20 second 20% increase to..whatever it is. Is this a large DPS increase or only marginal? I've not run any tests...too lazy...but am curious what the result is. I've looked on these forums and on EJs but haven't found anything definitive. So...what's the word?

I've always just looked at the targets health...you can set it so it always shows health percentage.

Deleted
    Get Drainsoultimer. It makes sound when target is 25% or lower and it also makes sound and text in your screen when Dransoul ticks.
    Thats good when you need to put haunt/agony right after tick

MikScrollingBattleText

-Install
    -Type /msbt
    -Click Triggers
    -Click Add New Trigger
    -Name Trigger
    -Click Add Event
    -Change Aura Application to Health Change
    -Click the wrench next to Unit ID - Is Equal To - You
    -Change You to Target
    -Click the wrench next to Threshold - Is Less Than - 20
    -Change 20 to 25

I realize you said lightweight addon, and MSBT is pretty lightweight for its type of addon. You can reduce its impact by deleting all the default stuff, especially if they're provided by another addon.

Oh yeah, you can set a noise to play when the trigger goes off. Figure that out on your own, it's super easy =D

Well an addon-free method is to just display percentages...that's about as lightweight as it gets. You could also divide the targets hp by 4 and you'll get the health it will have at 25%.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just made a big shiny power aura pop in my screen when my target is <25%.
    I do also have target health percentage (THP) installed, it simply puts a little black box in the screen with the targets health in percentages, Eventhough it does change collor <25% it is easy to miss. I just use it for phase transitions etc.

Best solution: make a power aura

15+ Year Old Account
    As above poster said: Power Auras is great and can do this easily. Import the one I use and you will see a bigass medical icon when the target reach 25%.

Version:4.9; b:0.1882; g:0.051; target:true; icon:inv_alchemy_elixir_05; x:-178; bufftype:8; texture:25; isResting:0; inVehicle:0; threshold:26; spec1:false; size:0.25; y:444; texmode:2; ismounted:0
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

TargetHealthPercent
    shows a little box with the targets current %. Can show up to 3 decimal places for accurate reading.