Mana regen issues

I think I am having significant mana regen issues. Our raid healer setup is Paladin, Shammy, Druid - the other two regen significantly more mana than I do. Compare:
    Paladin ~2500 spi:
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-p9...3526#tab-auras
    Shaman ~2000 spi:
    Druid ~2300 spi:

Now, what struck me as immediately obvious was that paladins and shamans both have active abilities on short cooldowns to regain mana. Druids have Revitalise, which seems to underperform. Am I mistaken in this belief? Could I be doing something to regenerate more mana? What can I do better to get more mana?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you using Innervate early and often?

on average you get to innervate at least twice a fight, with a shammy in your raid you will have 2 mana tide too, i dont really think mana should be an issue, also. are you using mana/conc pot?
    Apedog
    <Shidavéré> US-Frostmourne
    85 Blood Elf Priest

One of the shaman's ways of regen is a totem, so it would be granted to you of course.
    Make sure you use innervate every CD.
    Paladins have to watch out for spots where there is a significant drop in damage to use diving plea, as it redux's healing by 50%. But they can auto attack and judge for extra mana. Paladins can also use lay on hands for free mana.

10+ Year Old Account
    Use innervate and ToL wisely. Besides that from you logs you should have enough gear to be able to last a fight since your %s all seem pretty standard. The only thing you can fix is drop Gale for a regen trink. Should help a bit.

Deleted
    nevermind, i should have seen the logs before posting D:
    Last edited by mmocd0e843edf6; 2011-02-18 at 01:38 AM.

use your innervate as soon as you are able to get the full benefit from it (ie. when you hit 80% or a little below). this way you are able to use it again sooner in the fight without wasting any mana.

you also have another druid in the raid with you, if you both use the innervate glyph you can swap innervates and get even more mana in return. *didn't look at either armory so forgive me if that is what you are already doing. And forget what I said about Innervate swapping. I misread your post on my iPhone and jumped to conclusions. My bad.
    Last edited by Cerelli; 2011-02-18 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Use innervate and ToL wisely. Besides that from you logs you should have enough gear to be able to last a fight since your %s all seem pretty standard. The only thing you can fix is drop Gale for a regen trink. Should help a bit.
    I use Gale for heroics, my raid trinket is Blood of Isiset. Doing Arch of TFD, and working on Baradin's for Mandala as well.

In a typical fight I use Innervate twice. ToL is used twice on most fights.

Our other druid is a feral tank, would it still be worthwhile to get him to feed me an innervate?

The regen numbers according to WOL:
    Paladin - 219284
    Shaman - 273311
    Druid - 164445 (142835 without the concentration potion)

Counting the potion, this is an easy ~60k below the paladin (74%) and a whopping ~110k below the shaman (60%) effective regen.

Discounting the potion ~80k below the paladin (65%) and ~140k below shaman (52%) effective regen.

Is this normal?
    Last edited by Iax; 2011-02-18 at 03:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feral giving you innervate would be...helpful I suppose. It will likely only be 5k-7k mana but every little bit helps. You should redo a lot of your gems. Gem straight int unless you can get 20 int from a socket bonus PER gem or your two yellows for meta. That alone will give you 160 int.

Make sure to use clearcasting procs on regrowth or ht, maintain lifeblooms on your tank at all times, in ten man ToL lifeblooming is a lot more useful, choose 4 people to 3x stack (+ the tank) and use RG on clearcasting procs on the others. If you can time a hymn of hope, try and communicate with your priest so you use your second or third (ideally by that time you'll be low on mana and it won't go to a dps or something) innervate.

If there's anything new in there, hope it helps^^