Complete n00b Tinket Question.

If this sounds like it's coming from a n00b, then since I've only been playing since a couple of weeks before Cata...

I've looked quite a bit, and while there is plenty of BiS analysis available... there's precious little analysis I can find for "best that I can afford" / "even then is it worth it, or should I wait".

I currently have heroic left eye/normal right eye. I have enough tokens to buy riddle/stump... I am a long way of having enough valor for anything... and am not spell hit capped (~1300 or so, and am draenei).

1600 agi is, of course, a lot. However given it's uptime (if I hit it perfectly every time, which some fights might be difficult to do) it equates to 400 average... is this worth more than 321 hit when it would get me within inches of spell hit cap? We also seem to cast a lot, especially free spells, so what's the % proc on stump, and does that push it over?

Or should I hold off on either, get a pretty mount in another week or so, and look elsewhere for a trinket (like I said, little valor, and hard to get into the raids to get gear with a 333 in my second trinket slot :P)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Imo, just keep running heroics till you find that second 346 trinket that is useful to you. It is more beneficial to buy tier w/ Valor Points which will have considerable stats on them as opposed to a relic or trinket which may be just a small upgrade. Also, raiding with a 345 or 346 i-level avg is perfectly sufficient and it is probably not just one 333 trinket keeping you from getting invites to raids.

essence of the cyclone off halfus is a very good trinket that is easy to get.
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

Best trinkets for Enhancement:
    1. Darkmoon Card: Hurricane
    2. Fluid Death
    3. H Tia's Grace
    everything else
    || Yuuzu - 85 Draenei Enh Shaman || Soulu - 85 Worgen Arms Warrior ||
    || Revii - 85 Draenei Blood DK || Convivia of <Bacchanalia> of Durotan US ||

The river flows outside of town/ Away from dirt, away from crowds/
    And if I could follow it to the sea/ I'd wash the sweat right off of me/
    So break my legs and weigh me down/ Throw me in, but I won't drown/
    I'll float away, go down the stream/ The river leads outside this city.

Million Dead - Carthagio Est Delenda

Quote Originally Posted by GeaMyaLor View Post
    Imo, just keep running heroics till you find that second 346 trinket that is useful to you. It is more beneficial to buy tier w/ Valor Points which will have considerable stats on them as opposed to a relic or trinket which may be just a small upgrade. Also, raiding with a 345 or 346 i-level avg is perfectly sufficient and it is probably not just one 333 trinket keeping you from getting invites to raids.
    Thanks for the advice, also thanks to the poster below. I seem to be in sort of a catch 22 though, 'cause every raid advertised on my server is asking for ilvl350, and stuck ->AT<- 347 for now :P

Given that though, I'd then be looking for Heroic: Key to the Endless Chamber, yes? Damnit, I hate Corborus... get a fail group and it's a wasted queue :P

Re ->AT<-: Heh, 4 posts in and I already have a pet peeve about the forum setup :P I get no posting email addresses until a certain number of posts... but the symbol above 2 actually has a non email related use, and if I use it that way without thinking, my post gets rejected and I have to figure out why :P

Edit, to reply to the additional post: H Tia's over H KttEC, even if I'm not yet spell hit capped?
    Last edited by Majyqman; 2011-02-18 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shocktopuslol View Post
    essence of the cyclone off halfus is a very good trinket that is easy to get.
    No. I've seen sim tests with the heroic version behind HTia's Grace. It is not a good trinket. If you're in levelling greens or there are no other agility DPS in your raid grab it... actually no you'd be better off putting it [shard] towards a Landslide Enchant.