Poll: What spec(s) did you choose?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I am feral kitty for raids (only need alakir 25 to clear it all normalmode).... and resto pvp for yeah 3vs3 arena... but its not rare i delete my arena spec and grab eighter tank or moonkin spec...gief more then dualspec..or a way to safe specs.. hate damn having to change glyphs keybinds and click talents each time

10+ Year Old Account
    Feral Bear for tanking, and Feral Cat for DPS when needed, since we already had 1 MS boomkin and a resto druid with boomkin offspecc.
    Quote for reply

Mainspec cat, offspec resto. I tried moonkin but it's definitely not my spec, even if i'll admit it can be fun sometimes.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

15+ Year Old Account
    i choosed bear & cat

becase i started in BC and i loved how feral druids where simpel to play (only had a few buttons) and they had huge AP pools and huge armor and huge stamina. but still they where not overpowered they where just fine but like the big numbers ;P

i also liked the leveling playstyle beeying able to solo elites of 3 levels higher then myzelf,
    and the fast nuking of mobs in cat form (mangle mangle mangle FB BAM!)

altho a lot has chanced since then
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Resto/Boom because I cant handle tanking or melee dps, and this way I can do decent dps in the healy gear

Went for the bear/cat path but I really never use the latter save for some heroic speed kills, which means I'm still in bearform most of time with that specc. Tanking just suits me well I guess and the few dailies I do aren't even worth respeccing.

Resto / Tank

Basically because I've really taken a shine to both healing and tanking and I love being flexible in raids. Really helps the guild when I can jump into either role when we're raiding.

Feral(tank)- I always wanted to have much dodge and stamina. Also i find it's easy to leveling.

Deleted
    now im switching back from kitty to bear.

Feral kitty / Feral kitty atm

1 is specced 1 pt in perserverance and 1 is specced 1 pt in feral healing buff
    1 glyphed Shred 1 glyphed mangle frontal attack spec imo

I'm one of the guild tanks and I love druid tanking, so feral tank is always one(occasionally switched to feral DPS when I cba to reforge my tank gear) and the other slot goes to Boomkin PvP and Resto PvE depending on what i'm doing at the time :P

Deleted
    Restoration + Balance.
    Im not that fuzzy about having two resto specs, i rather respec the main tree.
    Resto is obvious choice. Dont have to grab whole second gear on my bags all the times when its required to go dps.
    Just respec and im gtg.

Deleted
    resto (raid/pvp) + bear (insta daily heroic)

10+ Year Old Account
    My personal preference was for a Resto mainspec and a Balance offspec. I enjoy healing a lot and I've been a tree healer since BC. I picked up Balance when dual-spec came out because I'm more comfortable sitting at range and nuking. It's nice, as well, to use the same gear for two different specs. My other druid is kitty/resto, mostly because I wanted to try out feral kitty and then because I can't not have a resto druid.

I was Feral/Feral (pvp/pve)
    After 4.0.6 (R.I.P Feral pvp (to an extent))
    I am now Feral/Resto (PVE/PVP)

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm resto / boomkin. Only keep the boomkin spec to do the Tol Barad dailies. Would love to just go resto PVE / resto PVP.

I don't see the point in feral, TBH. I've played all 4 tanking classes and druid is easily the least fun. Has the least ability to control what is going on around you. Has the least interesting rotation and gearing. For me, tanking (ONLY talking about fun) goes like this: warrior -> dk -> paladin -> druid

Same with kittie. I've played fury warrior, arms warrior, ret paladin, unholy dk, frost dk, enhance shaman, mut rogue and combat rogue. Of all the classes in the game that have melee specs, I have played every one except subtlety rogue. In case you were wondering, I'd rank them like this: frost dk -> arms warrior -> unholy dk -> combat rogue -> fury warrior -> enhance shaman -> mut rogue -> ret pally -> feral druid

So yeah, the reason why my druid is resto is because I made my druid to be feral, came to the conclusion after about a year that I absolutely hated everything about feral, went resto and loved it.

I'm resto for raiding because I'm good at it and its fun.

I'm feral tank offspec because I enjoy tanking casually for heroics and random events, but don't want the pressure of tanking in a raid.

Resto/Boomkin. Shared gear, and while raiding being a healer/ranges dps is often more useful than healer/tank or melee.

Boom!

I play boom , it's a complicated class ( way more complicated then most people tend to think ) it's actually hard and not a facerolling class And well I love challenge :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy tanking, I enjoy healing and I don't like to respec.