Poll: What spec(s) did you choose?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    My druid is still lvl 80 but is running Feral(Kitty)/Balance currently, all through ToC and ICC I was running Feral(Bear) and either Kitty or Balance, was constantly changing between the two the reason my second spec was always changing was because I enjoyed both specs and just couldn't decide which to keep as my primary offspec.

As for you I'd say Resto, you already suggested you were planning on keeping Resto so that was a no brainer, and probably Bear. Gearing for both can be a pain but you'll be more viable in PuG's. If you run with your guild though Resto/Kitty would probably be better, not every fight will you be expected to have 3-7 healers sometimes you'll drop one or two healers to go DPS rarely will you drop a healer to go tank.

My feral spec is hybrid. This allows me to have resto as my offspec.

I chose kitty/resto because I LOVE the style of DPS (like a rouge, but I get to be a cat!) and because I like to heal sometimes...it's fun, you know. Heals go 'woosh' and I like that.

i actually am MS resto and build a spec with required bear talents to tank heroics and enough cat points for pvp. The glyphing is quite different but its fun and i can use the same gear intermixed for pvp and pve feral.

Deleted
    I never liked playing a lazerchicken and loved healing in wrath. As for my second specc I just couldn't get used to the playstyle of bears so I went feral kitty which was more fun to me. Even though I haven't played a druid since 4.0.1 and my druid still is lvl70, I still haven't changed my view on the speccs.
    I did read the guides on mmo-champ but I would still favor Feral Kitty / Resto as my dual speccs.
    Last edited by mmoc28be1f0b43; 2011-02-22 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Spelling fail

Resto / Boomkin because if your anything like me you enjoy the big numbers of a dps but you like to feel useful when in a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Astronomy View Post
    Feral cat pve / Feral cat pvp.

Feral for life.
    ^ This^

but i occasionally spec tank for 10m

atm im gearing resto but basically feral pvp and resto pve is way to go
    shamdruid
    og vanilla player

Really enjoyed playing moonkin, then we lost a healer early into cataclysm progression, I had a gear set so I manned up and havn't looked back.

I've got two resto specs - one's more for tank healing, one's more for raid healing. I can do either with either one, but there's a few talent points that gear it more toward one or the other (genesis/ botg over -cast time on nourish, for example).

Prior to that, i had resto/ feral. If i was going to get another dps spec, it'd probably be boomkin, for reasons already stated: you can just switch specs and do alright. I'm just about hit capped for raiding with my resto set, though I'm of course missing fun things like trinkets (tryande's doll is just not ideal for dps..) and a boomkin 4PC.