Cool Chimaerion HC -- Disc or Holy ()()

Good morning, i just wanted some more views what to is the most reliable healing spec to this fight, we have a holy pal - Resto sham - priest disc or holy..
    In my eyes, the only thing good about holy is the guardian spirits to tanks, in cause were unlucky with feuds and break stacks.. And the aoe healing during feud..

But disc perspective, the shield is just freaking awesome for the last phase, and the barrier? for not to talk about the pain surpression..

Whats ur thougts? Everything is appriciated!

Deleted
    Holy -> easy than disci
    Disci -> omfg wtf im doing

Btw i stay disci for all fights

Deleted
    Power Word: Shield makes the spike damage so much easier to heal, cause it can very effectively stop your tank from being oneshotted.

Not to mention, as you've already said yourself, pain suppression is just frikin amazing when your own tank runs out of cooldowns.

Deleted
    We tried both Disc and Holy. Paladin healed the tanks, rotation on defensive cooldowns. With Holy the raid was much more stable during Feud.

10+ Year Old Account
    With a resto shaman and holy paladin, I'll have to say Disc. Makes life easier. The paladin might need to churn out a bit more aoe than if there was a druid/holy preist in the group but tell him/her to get their head out their ass and just do 1-2 holy power Light of Dawns' as fast as possible.

Group should obviously have bandages/healthstones and shit at the ready, but if everyone pulls their weight on Chimerion, it goes down fairly simply.

But yes Disc is a godsend in the last phase... so for that reason. I choose Disc.

I would say Holy is better, you should easily manage P2 with a full raid alive and Holy is better at keeping everyone alive in P1 than Disc is.

Holy can use shields more mana effivent than disc and shields are useless for 80% of the fight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HemmerN View Post
    Holy can use shields more mana effivent than disc and shields are useless for 80% of the fight
    Exactly this, just take a few points out from the talents you wont be using in this fight, and 20% extra healing & 1sec cd shields, for 3-4k mana pew pew

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HemmerN View Post
    This is real too atm