Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I will rightly limit to movies I have seen, no point speculating about the awfulness of Twilight or Bieber flicks
    Nurse Betty - the worst movie I've ever seen
    House of 1000 Corpses
    WHAT!!!! House of 1000 Corpses is BY FAR my favorite horror movie ever made. The cinematography is amazing, its strange and wacky, funny, and brutally violent at the same time. A couple of the scenes made me say out loud "Wow thats fucking awesome". You just dont understand. Rob Zombie was trying to create a generalized horror movie that long time horror fanatics would love. He succeeded by making it a story of a group of teenagers that get lost, then killed. He tries to make fun of the horror scene by making it so generic, but he MADE IT WORK. And it worked WELL. I cant even believe that you listed that as the worst movie ever. I could think of a thousand worse horror movies, even though good horror movies are hard to find.

Horror is the type of genre thats very opinion based. Some people want to be scared out of their wits. Well thats not so easy considering its just a movie, and you know everything is fake. I prefer a style that has well-shot scenes, and quirky moments that make you think "jeez that was really well done". Theres snuff films, and absurdly violent movies tied into the horror genre that arent necesarily scary, but just hard to watch, or so bad that they look good.

...Wow, got caught off track there. Sorry I just couldnt let someone say my favorite movie was crap...

OT: Worst movies;

I cant think of any because movies/music/art is completely opinion based. Theres no such thing as a bad movie.

^^^^ Drunken rant, sorry... >.>

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    "Whats your ilvl? cuz that ass is epic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by billybob10110 View Post
    You just dont understand.
    ah of course, the signature argument for all differences of opinion, particularly on the internet

I didn't give any reason why it was horrible, so, like you said, this is all opinion based, so I'll give you the source of my opinion - fair is fair

I'm in it to be entertained, the movie wasn't entertaining, it didn't do anything right, and I was particularly disappointed in this case because it had a strong opening and then just dropped off the map. It didn't do anything I hadn't seen someone else do better. The story was absent and the atmosphere was not strong enough for a horror movie, theres no sense of horror! Just boredom. From what I hear it was hit and miss, and it missed for me and hit for you, but don't make the mistake of thinking I wasn't the target audience for this sort of thing or else why would I have seen it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragonball Z: Evolution.... Just thinking about it is giving me nightmares.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Langoliers!

My roommate has been watching this for about two weeks now, and he always falls asleep after about 10 minutes and I'll fall asleep after about 20-30. I think in total I've seen the movie about 5 times now because my roommate will pick up where he fell asleep, which of course I've seen already. EXCEPT THE END. The TV always goes to sleep at the perfect time that I haven't seen the end yet. 3-hour movie that could have easily been done in 2.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right