Poll: Wha do you consider good HPS for a resto druid?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddickcz View Post
    I have no idea what u just wrote lol..but whatever
    Honestly, if you don't understand simple facts like that, you have no business giving advice on stats and gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    In theory, you don't want full regen trinks. As said, the difference between the regen spi gives and int gives is very small and int gives throughput, while spi does not.

You pretty much want int/spi trinks in both slots or Shard, which is basically an int/regen trink too. This is why BiS consists of Doll, DMC:T, Mortality, even core if you are only doing regs since these all are int/regen.

Some fights Jar will be very helpful. That drop in throughput will be worth not being oom 1/2 way through the fight. But, that's only select fights.

The Alch trink is good too since it has a lot of haste, but once you get into late/hard HMs you'll probably need to switch it for a int/regen which is why in general, it's not as good. When you do realize you don't have the regen for these fights without another trinket you then are way under haste cap.

Just depends on what you're progressing on.

Hps is not a measure for a good healer. Treating hps like dps and judging how high it has to be is just stupid. What is it that people think these numbers matter?
    Sure when youve got a progress fight (meaning you are wiping a lot) and theres a considerable difference between the healers you may draw a conclusion but you would still have to look at the fight mechanics and their specific job to do that.

What i am noticing a lot is that its mostly a dd that thinks hps says anything.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say 10-12k is just enough if your other healers are goood. If the other healer isnt that good or if you group stands in fire, you have alot more healing to do.

example: on valiona, when dual healing with A experienced holy paly from our guild, we both stand at 10-11k
    yesterday we got a shaman friend of ours in the raid ( not experienced in pve healing at 85 that much and not really geared) I endedup doing 16khps while he was at 8k

I would say in a 10 man with 3 heallers if all 3 of them are doing there job correctly and the riad is not taking excess dmg. Hps should be 9k-11k
    people saying more then 12k have bad heallers or raid taking to much dmg cuse i raided last night and on boss fights the highest i got is 11k and if oyu look at paragon video you never see heallers past 12k hps. So 12k+ is to much.