Disentanglement does not function, at all -

I've confirmed this with duels as well as BG and arena, the disentanglement feature of the resto druid does not function - nova, nets, entangling roots- you can't shapeshift out of them. This has been confirmed on 4 other resto druids thus far.

P.S WHY THE HELL are we getting hour long BG queues. Blizzard I like your game but I'd love to play it not just run circles in Org waiting for god awful queue times. Thanks.
    Indeed

10+ Year Old Account
    You are probally failing to read the tooltip correctly, its working as intended.

so you're an idiot then - Disentanglement: The Druid to clear all roots when shapeshifting in addition to snares.
    Nova, net and entangling roots are roots which should be cleared by shapeshifting
    Indeed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InductionSamophlange View Post
    so you're an idiot then - Disentanglement: The Druid to clear all roots when shapeshifting in addition to snares.
    Nova, net and entangling roots are roots which should be cleared by shapeshifting
    simple bliz hates druids

Works fine on my 70 druid, might be anythin in the later levels that screw it?

Quote Originally Posted by InductionSamophlange View Post
    I've confirmed this with duels as well as BG and arena, the disentanglement feature of the resto druid does not function - nova, nets, entangling roots- you can't shapeshift out of them. This has been confirmed on 4 other resto druids thus far.

P.S WHY THE HELL are we getting hour long BG queues. Blizzard I like your game but I'd love to play it not just run circles in Org waiting for god awful queue times. Thanks.
    B/C there's more horde than alliance.. go ally and you'll get 2 minute ques.. If you don't then dont qq
    Always check links before clicking

Deleted
    Works perfectly fine on my resto druid, 85 tauren.

Quote Originally Posted by Madd77 View Post
    Works on my resto.

Trolls
    Sometimes it works for my resto, others it doesn't. It is broken.

No one is trolling.

this isnt about trolling and I really dont wanna see "Blizz hates druids" I've put in a ticket, and I've posted in the appropriate forum as well as this one, the idea is to let people know that this is happening. Thats all.

The BG QQ is definitely trolling though, on the other hand. =)
    Indeed

It will not work unless you have switch out of your resto spec, and back into it. This is a known issue. Try swapping back and forth between your two specs.

Disentanglement didn't work for me, activated spec 2, re-activated resto spec. Disentanglement works. Checked blue posts, they mentioned this.

tried that, didnt work, had to completely respec my resto spec seems to be working minus 56 gold now. solid.
    Indeed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by botched17 View Post
    It will not work unless you have switch out of your resto spec, and back into it. This is a known issue. Try swapping back and forth between your two specs.

Disentanglement didn't work for me, activated spec 2, re-activated resto spec. Disentanglement works. Checked blue posts, they mentioned this.
    he must be speaking the truth, some people r just plain stupid and fail to read.