Thread: purification

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

purification

Is the 15% extra healing added?
    "When it comes to WoW, you must remember two things: everybody that accomplished less than you is a noob and everybody that accomplished more than you has no life"

As stated in several other posts, this is live.
    Signature size violated forum rules.

Deleted
    at least I haven't noticed any change, im still healing for the same (about 7.5k per healing wave)
    ragnaros (eu)

not live on Terenas (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by Nohtrib View Post
    not live on Terenas (EU)
    I haven't noticed it on Mal'ganis (US)... Still healing for the same.

Deleted
    Still healing the same Trollbane EU

I have noticed a large improvement to my healing but purification still only says 10% or whatever it said regularly - Bleeding Hollow(US)

Quote Originally Posted by Denaka View Post
    I have noticed a large improvement to my healing but purification still only says 10% or whatever it said regularly - Bleeding Hollow(US)
    Because it is a hotfix the tooltip will not update or reflect the change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

1. As is the case with some hotfixes, the Purification hotfix IS live on some severs but not on all. Some servers will sporadically get it during the weekend and some servers will not see it take effect until server restart at weekly maintenance.
    2. The hotfix will NOT affect the tooltip of Purification. Purification will continue to say 10% until a client-side patch is applied, even after the hotfix takes effect.
    3. The most viable method of testing whether the hotfix is live on your server is to do repeated tests of single casts of ONE spell upon yourself (take account of the self-healing buff from Spark of Life, please) or on some other target (an unbuffed friend is great for this). Raid HPS is not necessary a good manometer as there are MANY, MANY factors that go into that number
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti
    No, they (new-gen gamers) are happy. Never happier than when they are crying loudly about the injustices of voluntary forms of entertainment.

They did state it would require a realm restart, so until your realm has been restarted we must wait more.
    "I'm a beaver in a hole, if you don't know what that is then I feel sorry for you"

Quote Originally Posted by wookybear View Post
    They did state it would require a realm restart, so until your realm has been restarted we must wait more.
    No they didn't.

They throw a tag on every hotfix post that says "As always some changes may require a restart before becoming active" or some crap like that.

They never specifically said it required a restart that I saw. The only change I saw that they said that for was the guild xp/rep from raids.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am still healing the same amount yes i wrote the lowest spell cast and it has not changed. If the buff was active on my realm i would not be seeing the same numbers over and over i do see a difference a huge one with the random finder that is the numbers i am hoping to see tuesday.

Im hitting 55k crits with Greater Healing Wave. Before I was hitting max 35k.

This is not live. the tool tip has not been updated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaka View Post
    Im hitting 55k crits with Greater Healing Wave. Before I was hitting max 35k.
    hmmm...im pretty sure you were/are doing something wrong then. I had no problems hitting 54/55k GHW crits b4 the fix. Just use unleash elements and crit baby.

Havent logged since the hotfix tho.

Quote Originally Posted by audy View Post
    This is not live. the tool tip has not been updated.
    As with every other hotfix in the history of WoW, the tooltips won't be updated until an actual patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Flickyz View Post
    hmmm...im pretty sure you were/are doing something wrong then. I had no problems hitting 54/55k GHW crits b4 the fix. Just use unleash elements and crit baby.

Havent logged since the hotfix tho.
    I hit 55k without unleash. Unleash is close to 80k on someone at low hp.

I am still seeing the same numbers. Purification shows 10%, and i think boost isn't live on Burning Legion EU.

HW: 6,6k - 12k
    HS: 16k - 28k
    Riptide: 7-10k
    GHW: 28k - 38/40k
    Last edited by Quiet; 2011-02-19 at 11:51 AM.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    I am still seeing the same numbers. Purification shows 10%, and i think boost isn't live on Burning Legion EU.
    Tooltips will not be reflected until updated at a later time <3.

It should be up when servers reset for your server. Or possibly if they switch it on manually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Yet another thread on this WHY? USE THE SEARCH!!!!

13 page thread on this here.... http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ification-Buff

This thread needs locking.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post

HW: 6,6k - 12k
    HS: 16k - 28k
    Riptide: 7-10k
    GHW: 28k - 38/40k
    Those numbers make me think they have gone live on your realm. Pretty sure you weren't critting 40k pre buff. My healing wave was averaging around 7k with the buff as well, and critting for 12.

Tooltip won't update for a hotfix