Thread: Rightous Fury

Rightous Fury

Why must we get nerfed on rFury i think they need to put that back to 80% the way it was for 1 tank that are not hit cap nor exp cap have a problem holding threat sometime with other big people....blizzard want us to be able to stay alive in raids and make it harder to keep threat why not put it back to where it was so tank in the game can hold threat please blizzard put it back make aggro alot easy the way it was...its not right for a healer to pull threat off a tank...so easy

Holy Grammer Batman!!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I read in that was "No hit cap, no exp cap"

And all I can say is, if you can't hit it then you won't hold threat on it.

Quote Originally Posted by zeq View Post
    All I read in that was "No hit cap, no exp cap"

And all I can say is, if you can't hit it then you won't hold threat on it.
    Yea, prior to the "bug fix" nerf, hit and exp didn't matter. Sadly, a lot of people haven't caught on that they can matter now. However I don't care how bad your hit and exp are, if you can't keep aggro off a healer, you're screwing something up hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    1st post champion

Deleted
    Your argument is no hit/exp cap.

Here's some news: even with rFury doing +666% Threat, if you miss the target, you'll do 0%. So instead of whining around here you miss a lot, reforge some hit/exp or gem some.

Sidenote: Im a noncapped Feral tank on both Hit and Expertise, and I can tank just fine, though I have only tanked BH so far and almost every hc. But I have yet to let a healer pull aggro off me after I've dealt a hit.

15+ Year Old Account
    What did I just read?

All I got out of that was a headache, and that healers are pulling off tanks, which leads me to say the tank reallllllyyyy needs to learn to play, and do more than autoattack.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    What did I just read?

All I got out of that was a headache, and that healers are pulling off tanks, which leads me to say the tank reallllllyyyy needs to learn to play, and do more than autoattack.
    I think that even with just auto-attack, you can maintain aggro against a healer on a single-target fight o.O

15+ Year Old Account
    Auto-attack without a seal up maybe? No idea.... I just imagine blank bars except for the default "Attack" spell and Righteous Fury on his bars.

Seriously though, something is clearly not right here, and its not the RF nerf.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    To have a healer pull threat you must not even be attacking and the dps must be sitting there staring at them thinking its SWTOR(or whatever the new starwars game is) trying to jedi-attack them.

IDK =/

Deleted
    nerf? eh when?

10+ Year Old Account
    School is that way. -->

Ugh, todays kids. Ofcourse no one expects you to be perfect when you make a post, but it should at least be understandable.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think he's spamming Righteous Fury and expecting it to do something...

10+ Year Old Account
    It was 80% increased threat from holy damage only before (and something like 45% increased threat from all other damage). It's 200% increased threat from all damage now. Definitely not a nerf.

You don't need hit/exp to hold threat, just get better.

I find that the only time I have threat issues with 2% hit and 21 expertise is trash and multiple adds encounters. If I am tanking the boss normally veng normally leaves me miles a head of threat of the DPS. That not getting anything more than a misdirect or two at the pull and not tricks of the trade ever.

Grants all this was before the hotfix today.

Remember how in wotlk every 10 year old had a ret pala? Well even the children have realized ret is so broken that prot is a better spec to play. I foresee an era of teenage raging prot paladins approaching.

Deleted
    Dudes, stop feeding the troll and report him...