Deleted

Shadowed Unit Frames - Where is my DMG ?!

Hey guys,

my DMG is missing - If i fight i see no DMG outputs

Does anyone know where i can turn it on again? (And things like missed/dodged etc)

No idea what goes wrong here, I am using SUF as well, and see my dmg just fine. What Scrolling Combat Addon
    do you use? Myselves I use Mik's Scrolling Battle Text. Maybe some other addon is causing trouble for you?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I believe he means the "combat text" on the unit frames - I don't use SUF, so I don't know if it has that option. I prefer SCT-style addons, myself (and in fact use MSBT as suggested by MagicSN).

Deleted
    SUF has nothing to do with your damage, but you may check this:

ESC => Interface => Floating Combattext => Damage, is it enabled or disabled?

Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    SUF has nothing to do with your damage, but you may check this:

ESC => Interface => Floating Combattext => Damage, is it enabled or disabled?
    I followed Vadesh and it worked, thanks! Just one more thing. I configured the "party" frames on Shadowed but the blizz standard frames are still there. Any hints?
    Priest Healer - Azralon

"And if you see me please, just walk on by..."

Quote Originally Posted by Xamanaty View Post
    I followed Vadesh and it worked, thanks! Just one more thing. I configured the "party" frames on Shadowed but the blizz standard frames are still there. Any hints?
    Open up SUF config, click on Hide Blizzard and see if Hide party frames is unchecked.

Deleted
    SUF shouldn't change anything regarding your DMG