Thread: Healing Heroics

Healing Heroics

I just hit 85 a few days ago. Picked up some goodies from the AH and rep items and quest items. I know I have a long way to go but is my gear ready for healing heroics? Not new to healing (priest,druid) since vanilla but I just picked Cata up about two weeks ago after a 6mo hiatus. I know what rep I need to work on and just grinding stuff out. I also know not all of gear has enchants but I am looking to upgrade soon and make the enchant investment worthwhile. Thanks for any input.

Link to armory... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...voodeux/simple

~V

If you're having problems healing HCs with that gear you're doing something really wrong :O

Could you go though how you use your healing spells?

Yes your gear is definitely enough for heroics, imo. It's significantly better on some pieces than mine was when I started healing and I had next to no problems. You should be perfectly fine

10+ Year Old Account
    /hates shamans with staves! IMO you look quite fine..maybe you have retards or a bad rotation, also try to make sure everything is 333 ((The only decent 318 out there is for hunters/rogues/feral kitties :P))

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoccE View Post
    If you're having problems healing HCs with that gear you're doing something really wrong :O

Could you go though how you use your healing spells?
    He's not saying he's having trouble, he's just asking if he's ready to try it.

OT: Yes, your gear looks good. Give it a shot

well I haven't queued up for any just yet was just about to... i never had an issues healing the reg instances so far, I think I'm doing well at managing my mana and anticipating incoming damage and selecting the correct spell... but just didn't want to get blow away by big damage in heroics. Oh well just wanted to get an idea first... into the fire I go

aah missunderstud it then :P

Rules of healing heroics
    Try to only use Riptide/earth shield/Healing Wave
    And only GHW when it's really needed :P

Healing rain for HC is really waste of mana as long as you don't are overgeared and recover the mana fast (I use it a lot "Slackhealing" i got full 359 tho)