15+ Year Old Account

Minecraft Multiplayer.

So after catching lots of videos about Minecraft etc and watching pretty much the entire yogscast of it, I decided to buy it. It's kinda boring on single player however doing the survival mode and wouldn't mind playing it multiplayer with a couple of people, think it'd definitely be alot more fun. Not sure how to setup multiplayer whatnot and i'd rather do it on private servers as appose to public multiplayer servers, throw me a PM or something if you play and wouldn't mind having a brit join in or so :P

set up your own server, get some friends to play it, join vent while playing = fun

I found a few servers on Steam. Search for Minecraft on the community tab, narrow it to groups. There are 1438 groups on there, most with there own servers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thats the issue :P Every server I find tends to just be a server for gimmicky building things which I'm not interested currently and although I'd love to play with my actual friends, they're not the kind to fork out on a new game (They're very tunnelvision on WoW) therefore I am just looking for a couple of guys/gals or a group of people I can join on Skype/Vent or whatnot and play Multiplayer Survival with (From fresh would be nice) Maybe make some new friends too :P

Multiplayer survival ends up being mostly building too. After the first few hours the monsters wont even be part of the equation and your just building stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a small server
    http://kebek.gaming.multiplay.co.uk/info.htm

Fill app to join