Unhappy 311 so far on Inscription but starting to re-consider, got any tips?

311 so far on Inscription but starting to re-consider the profession now. I got herbalism of course, it's 305 or so..

I just think that maybe Alchemy or Jewelcrafting is more fun and I do like gathering stuff I do.
    And collecting, making gems seem fun and so with potions.

Not sure, maybe Inscription is better then I think?

Deleted
    All the Professions give you equal benefits.

id give Inscription a shot, i leveled it on one of my alts just before the last darkmoon faire and easily made 40k over that week milling herbs and selling the cards. (plus finally got my volcano card for my ele shammy)

yes it can get annoying when you put a card on the ah and it gets undercut really quickly, but playing the ah is one of my fave things in wow

JC is going to be more expensive to level than Inscrip however the prof perk is also generally more flexible than Alch or Inscrip. Alch has some nice perks to go with the profession bonus. Both JC and Alch are generally more useful (and thus more profitable) professions because they craft a greater number of consumables.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.