10+ Year Old Account

[Movie] The Mechanic

Just watched this and loved it, better than the original, granted it's easier to get action scenes now a days, when I was growing up Charles Bronson or Clint Eastwood were the action figures.
    I loved this movie in it's original form, and one of the few movies out there (of course this is just my opinion) that surpasses the original one.

Last edited by Docdruid; 2011-02-20 at 06:43 PM.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."~Evelyn Beatrice Hall
    "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience." ~Anonymous

Deleted
    Looking good Gonna see it

Can't wait. Jason Statham is an action God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Very good movie! It was solid from beginning to end. Im gonna buy this one on blue ray when it comes out.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I concur with Saberon and would marry John Statham in a heartbeat hehe

Deleted
    I gotta see this movie. Jason Statham is fucking awesome.

Saw this one but not the original. It was a great movie and the ending was pure awesome.

Jason Statham actually appears to be beaten or lost in regard to how his films are entertaining and just lately his work has not been entirely satisfactory. The Expendables left a very bitter taste in my mouth, so I was not sure how the mechanic was going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by axxebond View Post
    Jason Statham actually appears to be beaten or lost in regard to how his films are entertaining and just lately his work has not been entirely satisfactory. The Expendables left a very bitter taste in my mouth, so I was not sure how the mechanic was going to happen.
    I see a lot of people complaining about The Expendables, but I just don't get it... were you expecting some intricate action thriller with a deep and moving storyline?

Because before watching the movie, I expected to see an action movie filled with lots of explosions and a shitload of people being shot in fancy ways. I saw just such a movie and enjoyed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space