Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is this, TMZ?
    Never underestimate the value of eccentrics...every Arthur needs his Merlin.

Deleted
    Why would you want someone elses underwear? That's disgusting. There could be germs.

Who is this guy? someone i should care about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pancakez View Post
    Who is this guy? someone i should care about?
    He might be your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Sforzando View Post
    He might be your father.
    i have no father i was made in a tube.. a mix of a horse/cow and a ant i belive

Deleted
    As people already have said who is this guy ? and why should i care.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    As people already have said who is this guy ? and why should i care.
    He's a Community MVP for the Blizzard Forums - it's the equivalent of a Global Moderator on MMO-Champion just going rogue.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    A longer answer than what Simca provided can be read at http://www.wowwiki.com/User:Palehoof
    Last edited by Simca; 2011-02-20 at 03:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    He's a Community MVP for the Blizzard Forums - it's the equivalent of a Global Moderator on MMO-Champion just going rogue.
    Thanks for clearing that up guess i never heard the name as its on the US forums i never go there as im from EU

Also the thread has been removed (on the blizzard site)

If you don't care why read the thread and reply?

---------- Post added 2011-02-21 at 01:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Berenja View Post
    A longer answer than what Simca provided can be read at http://www.wowwiki.com/User:Palehoof
    wowwiki = bad. Use wowpedia.
    Last edited by Simca; 2011-02-20 at 03:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kheng View Post
    If you don't care why read the thread and reply?
    A lot of people don't know the MVPs by heart.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

no idea who he is, but its freaking funny as hell what his wife did.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had something more articulate forming in my mind, but I can't quite express it right.

That is one screwed-up individual.

I hope everyone realizes that this was his nature and not a result of playing WoW, as if WoW is to blame for infidelity. It made it easier, sure, but so does any Internet connection.

Also, is that really a quit post? I mean, he says "this will be my last post", but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, nor did he say that he was quitting WoW as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Mods in general can't be trusted to not "Go Rogue" You give someone power eventually they'll seek to use it for their own desires.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post

That is one screwed-up individual.

Pretty much
    The fact that he actually posted this baffles me, almost like he has no idea how to actually communicate with other people in general and as if he was some kinda of God amongs men.
    This is surely blizzards work by making him a MVP, as if he was some kind of avatar that had risen.
    I'm also pretty sure his wife found that one letter from the 1 person he chose to pick out as an individual on a forum, and his wife wanted her to pay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

Deleted
    Palewho? I don't know this guy, he looks like a pervert looking for attention for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, didn't see this coming from Palehoof. Hilarious in one way, creepy in another.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarasthura View Post
    I stopped reading here
    It makes me smile to think of the amount of those "naive young women" who he chats with who are actually middle aged men.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    So whos Palehoof? Sounds like someone who was ignored a lot growing up.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote from: Zarhym (Source)
    Continuing our player interviews for the World of Warcraft five-year anniversary page, we next speak candidly with Palehoof, a forum MVP who has been around since the program's inception in late 2004. Read what Palehoof has to say about his gameplay and community experiences and the World of Warcraft five-year phenomenon on our anniversary page.
    >.>

His quit post was pretty creepy.