Thread: ElvUi Problem

ElvUi Problem

Hey guys,

Could really use someone's help with an Ui issue I have just encountered. Currently using ElvUi (edit of tukui) and I have accidentally set the uiscale ingame to 8 instead of .8. As you can assume this has blown the whole game up huge and I cant make any changes to pretty much anything. Ive deleted the addon, reinstalled it fresh, but regardless the uiscale in game is still huge. I will admit I have no idea on how to edit lua files, and trying to figure it out has only given me a headache. Does anyone know of an easy way to reset the scale, as otherwise the game is un-playable, and I reaaally dont want to do a whole reinstall of the game. Im sure I will get flamed for this but regardless thanks in advance for anyone's help.

Cheers

Deleted
    Either, do:
    Code:
    /console uiScale 1
    in game.

Or:
    Go into your WoW folder, into the WTF folder, open the config.WTF. Delete the SET uiScale 8 line.

I'm not sure about this but it's worth a shot. Go to where you have the addon saved in your files and look for Elvui/config file. There should be a file there that says defaults. Go to find and type in ["uiscale"]. You will be able to set this to whatever you choose here....EG: ["uiscale"] = 0.78 is mine...I really hope this helps good luck

its alittle work, but you can always find the setting in the LUA file. it is after all just text, its kind of easy to find what you're looking for.

Huzzaah! Yeah the /console uiScale 1 trick worked. Brilliant. Thanks guys, you all rule!