Clean looking unit frame mods?

Could anyone suggest some nice clean looking unit frame mods? I got my cast bars and action bars set up but I dont know of many good looking unit frame mods. Suggestions?

Shadowed Unit Frames are my preferred choice.

Shadowed Unit Frames.

Shadowed Unit Frames.

Go, get it now. 15 minutes of configuration and you can have a lovely, clear, clean unit frame setup going.

thanks guess il lgo with shadowed frames they look nice. On another note, anyone know of a simple mod that displays leveling zones on the main world map? Such as elwynn forest 1-5, STV 25-35 etc. I had one before but just buitl a new computer and forgot the mod name

What about x-perl ?
    See that image on the left ?
    Yes my avatar.
    It's what I think of you.

I was about to say my opinion, but the first three posters got there first.

Personally, I dislike x-perl. It looks too cartoony for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Choshu View Post
    thanks guess il lgo with shadowed frames they look nice. On another note, anyone know of a simple mod that displays leveling zones on the main world map? Such as elwynn forest 1-5, STV 25-35 etc. I had one before but just buitl a new computer and forgot the mod name
    I don't use it, but a simple google search: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...cromulent.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Hulrique View Post
    What about x-perl ?
    I used to like X-Perl once, a long time ago.

Until I realized that it was hogging resources like mad, killing my FPS and causing all kinds of other glitches (e.g., random disconnects that stopped occurring when I uninstalled X-Perl). At the time I converted to SUF, X-Perl also did not let you change the unit frame font, which I found annoying.

Finally! One last question, I tried googling around but only found old old versions. Anyways Im looking for a mod that will auto vendor white/gray/trash items. Anyone know of one?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naibil View Post
    I was about to say my opinion, but the first three posters got there first.

Personally, I dislike x-perl. It looks too cartoony for me.
    this. I used X-pearl when I was a noob. Looks to simple for me.

Personally I like Pitbull, you have to configure it ALOT tho. But hey, I like to configurate my own, wich usually takes a couple of hours.

I personally like Pitbull. Its clean and highly customizable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Choshu View Post
    Finally! One last question, I tried googling around but only found old old versions. Anyways Im looking for a mod that will auto vendor white/gray/trash items. Anyone know of one?
    VendorMaster does that.

ouF with ouF_Slim easy to find on wowinterface.com

XPerl is the simplest with very little in the way of options to configure its appearance.
    Shadowed Unitframes offers that clean look which XPerl in my view does not.
    Pitbull and more so StUF offer considerably greater customisation options, but are not what I would call user-friendly so should be considered as a progression from something like Shadowed Unitframes, instead of something to jump straight into.