Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nspekta View Post
    Just because she uses it doesn't mean she needs it, she has talent her voice is amazing she sounds even better live. Auto-tune barely has a presence in any of her songs except for star struck and a couple others but still, one of the best performers live she goes ALL out. Legend.
    You made a forum account just to defend Lady Gaga.

Dear lord.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Anyone who dresses like her and could make a hit repeating

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
    Oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance
    Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!
    Oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh!
    Caught in a bad romance
    Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
    Ro mah ro-mah-mah
    Gaga Ooh-la-la!
    Want your bad romance

Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
    Ro mah ro-mah-mah
    Gaga Ooh-la-la!
    Want your bad romance

Needs defenders
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

No idea what ppl like about lady Gaga, her song are as bad as everything else on main stream radios. Everytime i hear Popopopopopoppokerface (2-3 times a day at work) i feel like throwing something at the speaker.
    MY NICK FAILS, but cba making new acc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rethea View Post
    Bought...? Someone wanna explain this?
    Yes bought. You support artists you like by buying their tracks (except mainstream artist who just want the money like lady gaga ...).
    I'm sad for you that you don't support your favorite artists, but probably you just listen to mainstream, so you're not interested in music.

Quote Originally Posted by Augury View Post
    itunes is actually an acceptable way to buy music, about 90% of the money actually goes to the artist, the problem with cds / record stores in general is that less than 30% of the money goes to artists, the majority goes towards producers / advertisers / record companies.
    You might want to check your facts there instead of making things up

Deleted
    well! u r random here i go!

I Like Ham

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    she is god awful. Her music sucks and all songs sound the same. And on top of that it looks like she was beaten with an ugly stick. No matter how badly she wants to be madonna, she will always just be a lame copy.

Quote Originally Posted by posessor View Post
    audiotune gives anybody talent
    Did you happen to catch the VMAs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lady Gaga makes songs that she knows will sell, what? Gays and drags need more representation? well fuck I'll build my career up from them. She's extremely smart, she KNEW that that song was going to hit #1. Whether she possesses or lacks talent shouldn't even be questioned here, she makes more money than we will ever make in 32049038 lifetimes. She makes catchy songs, that even YOU yes YOU that proclaim absolute hate for Lady Gaga, know every word to, just because her songs are played EVERYWHERE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95GoWfoM97s sounds like a much better version of "Born This Way" though lol go you 10 year old gurl!
    Last edited by ODDLAWL; 2011-02-21 at 02:03 PM.
    [/CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    i havent heard the song nor do i want to.

but i heard that it sounds like a Madonna knock off.

Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    Lady Gaga makes songs that she knows will sell, what? Gays and drags need more representation? well fuck I'll build my career up from them. She's extremely smart, she KNEW that that song was going to hit #1. Whether she possesses or lacks talent shouldn't even be questioned here, she makes more money than we will ever make in 32049038 lifetimes. She makes catchy songs, that even YOU yes YOU that proclaim absolute hate for Lady Gaga, know every word to, just because her songs are played EVERYWHERE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95GoWfoM97s sounds like a much better version of "Born This Way" though lol go you 10 year old gurl!
    All due respect, but "better" is subjective. The girl is very good, yes, but I don't know I would call it "better." I do think that little girl is going to grow up to be an amazing singer, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would I like the song even more when I listen to that little girls version lol
    [/CENTER]

I heard she's actually a he, and looking at "lady" gaga I'm pretty sure it could go either way. I'm not saying that's a bad thing or that I have a problem with it, I just find it amusing. That being said I find her music mediocre at best, but then again I find most of modern mainstream music to be complete crap.
    Last edited by Finn mac cool; 2011-02-22 at 09:39 AM.