Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Purification buff?

So, when is the buff gonna go live ? Some ppl say it already is, the tooltip is just slow.. I've no idea :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ardeth View Post
    So, when is the buff gonna go live ? Some ppl say it already is, the tooltip is just slow.. I've no idea :/
    Its already live. They tooltip won't change till the next patch.

Deleted
    my theory is that it's only live on the us servers, it will probably be activated for everyone on wednesday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus93 View Post
    my theory is that it's only live on the us servers, it will probably be activated for everyone on wednesday.
    Works for me on EU servers. Or I've just magically become a hell of a lot better at keeping people alive without changing my gameplay. :P

And yeah, as stated many times before, tooltips never change because of hotfixes until the client is updated in a future patch.

oh okay, thx for the answers.. Um, just one more, when exactly did this hotfix happen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by it0303 View Post
    Works for me on EU servers. Or I've just magically become a hell of a lot better at keeping people alive without changing my gameplay. :P
    Same here. I've been wondering for quite a while, but seriously, either everyone else got a hell of a lot worse (unlikely), I improved my healing rain positioning (haha, not like there wasn't always room to improve, but no ^^) and timing over night, my raid members improved their standing in it (NEVER!), etc etc.... or the buff is indeed live for me.

And I was wondering why I had so little earthliving healing on Chimaeron hc this weekend, you know. And I was asking myself if the buff was indeed live or if I had been imagining things...

*facepalm*

*facepalm*

*facepalm*

I had got a new item from Omnotron, and that brought down my haste rating, and I only noticed during the break we had after Atramedes and before Maloriak when I went to SW to get some enchanting and reforging done on my prettiful new stuff and looked at my new stats.

*facepalms once more* I'm an idiot >_<

Just needed to get this out of my system. God, I'm so dumb sometimes.

Out of sheer embarrassment, I proceeded to deliver my best ever results on Maloriak this week. I should do dumb stuff more often, I guess.

*head->desk*

Seriously, I had been looking forward so much to the Chimaeron HC hps charts, just to see how much I could produce after the changes, and then I trip over my own hooves, so to speak. Narf.

I guess there's always next week.

Yah the hotfix indeed went. Because in Magmaw my numbers were clearly imporved. And i trust that fight just because, we already have it on farm and since basically all you are doing is putting HR down and chainhealing, it is a good gauge of numbers.

Deleted
    HPS is not a reliable tool for gauging whether a hotfix is live or not. The average healing per cast on a certain spell pre- and post-fix is a much more reliable method. I'm not seeing what I'm expecting from my spells yet on EU-Twisting Nether, so I don't think the hotfix is live here yet at least.

Go into old raid logs.

Check your Healing Stream ticks.

Drop it and contrast and compare. Mine ticks for about ~200 more now.

Deleted
    Check your Healing Stream ticks.
    Yop. 200 more or so.^^
    Btw, EU server

Deleted
    Mine is ticking for 1450 now (1500 on an Omnotron kill last wednesday). Not sure why it's ticking for less... but yeah, doesn't look like buff is live on EU-Twisting Nether at least.

On some server puri boost isn't live (like on mine: burninglegion eu) and you have to wait for servers restart.

on last thursday's raid.... i didn't notice any difference. i'm hoping it's just not live on our server yet.

stateofdps.com also shows a very mild movement up the charts for resto shaman - which is very disappointing.

Like it said many times before some servers require a restart but not all.
    Meaning everyone should have it after Tuesday night.. on Azjol-Nerub EU it's not live either I spoke to a GM since I read so many different statements and they told me that my server did need a restart.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's active for me on Frostmane-EU I believe.

That, or there's another reason I gained at least 1k hps.

Can also be since some healers are nerfed a bit you have more actual healing in fights my healing increased after the patch only because pallies for example were a bit lower and it requires me as a shaman to heal more

The buff is indeed life yeah

I havent really noticed any of my heals go up at all on Us Emerald Dream. Guess ill have to wait til raid to see my healing totem ticks : /

Quote Originally Posted by bonovoxpsu View Post
    on last thursday's raid.... i didn't notice any difference. i'm hoping it's just not live on our server yet.

stateofdps.com also shows a very mild movement up the charts for resto shaman - which is very disappointing.
    Because stateofdps is always woefully inaccurate to current events and parses beyond the two week window even when it says otherwise. I wish people would stop linking that site.

Deleted
    still not live on ragnaros, I suppose it will be after the maintenance.

---------- Post added 2011-02-23 at 09:07 AM ----------

its 9 am, the maintenance is over in ragnaros and im still doing 7k healing weaves ._.