Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Hmm, yeah, same here - my healing spring is ticking 1360 with selfbuffs (1460-1500 raid buffed), same as it did pre-maintenance. Very odd. Almost like they forgot to apply the hotfix at all.

Definitely live on Chromaggus-EU. Topped all fights pretty much last raid and felt a much easier time with my mana. Noticed the increase on healing wave, riptide and greater healing for the most part, but did see some 40-50k healing surges.

hotfixes goes live after a server restart.

this means either wait at least 1 week. or hope they need to restart your server

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    hotfixes goes live after a server restart.

this means either wait at least 1 week. or hope they need to restart your server
    Only our server (and all others I assume?) was restarted today with the maintenance, and no change.

Quote Originally Posted by dakoth View Post
    Only our server (and all others I assume?) was restarted today with the maintenance, and no change.
    how do you know for sure? because on sunstider it works.
    (remember tooltip does not get updated)

Deleted
    Simple. Drop all regular totems, observe ticks (on the same target - I use myself obviously) from Healing Stream in combat log. Compare to logs from a week ago.
    Last edited by mmoc2ff02584b7; 2011-02-23 at 09:45 AM.

Simple. Drop all regular totems, observe ticks (on the same target - I use myself obviously) from Healing Stream in combat log. Compare to logs from a week ago.

thats strange. maybe its worth a shot to inform a gm about it?

Deleted
    Yeah, I intend to make a ticket about it later today. I expect a simple "It's active, your logs are wrong" without them actually checking anything though. Even if I do get through, I'm on an EU server so I'm not expecting it to reach anyone with any inkling of what they're talking about before the weekend at best.

edit: Ticket submitted. ETA 1 day 22 hrs... yawn.
    Last edited by mmoc2ff02584b7; 2011-02-23 at 11:58 AM.

On my realm my heals are totally unaffected still. Healing stream totem heals for 1500 and healing wave for 7400 with int flask/food buff on. No hotfix applied here...

I will check it tonight on Azjol Nerub EU, but reading these comments makes me fear the worst... If this is definately not live on all servers after the maintenance then blizz made a huge fail!!..

After restart still no change at Steamwheedle Cartel - EU.

Spell Healing 7621 HST ticking 1333
    Last edited by JoniP; 2011-02-23 at 02:27 PM. Reason: clarify

I wonder why some people are reporting this as live and others not..?

My riptide is critting 16k (initial heal) and healing wave is going as high as 17k crit without unleashed elements and not a lot of mastery interaction there. (i.e on a tank above 80% HP) - That's definitely more than I was hitting before.

That definitely seems live to me.. I might do some checks when I log on later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Purification (Restoration passive) now grants a 25% bonus to healing effects, up from 10%. More information can be found here.
    from mmo front page - feb 16th.

it was live like .. a week ago.

tooltips wont get changed untill there is a client-side patch. as they stated in another blue..
    Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Just wait for Tirion Fordring to come back from ICC singing "I got 99 problems but a Lich ain't one".
    Armoury

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1751858144

Had my chat with a GM (those 46 hours went by fast I must admit). It took quite a bit of convincing that I wasn't incompetent but he said he'd report it to be looked into. Here's hoping he wasn't just pulling my chain...

Those of you who are claiming the hotfix is live, can you give us some numbers on Healing Stream accompanied by your spellpower at the time? For example, for me;

SP: 7785
    Ticks for: 1361
    Last edited by mmoc2ff02584b7; 2011-02-23 at 03:01 PM.

Will do once I log on later tonight.

Burning Legion EU - still no change. It is little annoying =/

Easy way to check and see if the hotfix is working:

Step 1) Switch to your dps offspec or just plain unspec one of your specs.
    Step 2) Record the tooltip values of a couple of your heals (I tested HW and GHW when I verified it for me) and place them in a setup similar to this:

(Heal name) value w/o resto talents: (Minimum) - (Maximum)
    (Heal name) expected value @ 10% with SoL bug: (Minimum*1.1*1.15) - (Maximum*1.1*1.15)
    (Heal name) expected value @ 25% with SoL bug: (Minimum*1.25*1.15) - (Maximum*1.25*1.15)
    (Heal name) value with full resto spec (make sure Spark of Life is in said spec!) : (Minimum) - (Maximum)

The tooltip for Purification cannot be updated until a client-side patch. However, the tooltips for the heals have been updated which is what had me confused and thinking that the hotfix wasn't in till I confirmed that the tooltips of the heals indeed did update with the purification buff.

The heal values in the 4th row will either almost exactly or exactly match either the values in the 2nd or 3rd rows. If it matches the 2nd, it's not live. If it matches the 3rd, it is. Post screenies with unspecced/specced heal values so that it can be verified that the patch isn't working if it matches the 2nd row.

Step 3) Profit!
    I love arguing! BRING ON THE TROLLS!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twiki/advanced - Contributor to Stormearthandlava.com

10+ Year Old Account
    HPS is not a reliable tool for gauging whether a hotfix is live or not. The average healing per cast on a certain spell pre- and post-fix is a much more reliable method. I'm not seeing what I'm expecting from my spells yet on EU-Twisting Nether, so I don't think the hotfix is live here yet at least.
    Before Tuesday, my HW hit for 6900. On Tuesday, it hit for 7500. Hadn't upgraded any gear. Just a nice 8.7% increase to my healing :-)

Can anyone provide comparison numbers to mine? I suspect the hotfix hasn't gone through but I guess I can be proved wrong.

ilvl: 358
    Spell Healing: 7831

These are rough average values healing the Warchief's Herald in valley of strength.

Healing Wave: 7100
    Earthliving: 1585 ticks
    Riptide: 5600 hit, 1765 ticks
    Chain heal: 7500 initial heal
    Healing Stream Totem: 1295 on myself

Quote Originally Posted by Ahenian View Post
    Can anyone provide comparison numbers to mine? I suspect the hotfix hasn't gone through but I guess I can be proved wrong.

ilvl: 358
    Spell Healing: 7831

These are rough average values healing the Warchief's Herald in valley of strength.

Healing Wave: 7100
    Earthliving: 1585 ticks
    Riptide: 5600 hit, 1765 ticks
    Chain heal: 7500 initial heal
    Healing Stream Totem: 1295 on myself
    Post the actual tooltip values for both while you're in a dps offspec (or when unspecced if you have 2 resto specs) and when you're in a resto spec and I can tell you for sure.
    I love arguing! BRING ON THE TROLLS!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twiki/advanced - Contributor to Stormearthandlava.com