Tidy Plates: Threat Plates problem

Ok so when i enter combat, all mobs, even those who i am not combat with, comes highlighted.
    Unchecked show target highlight but it still wont remove the problem i have.

If someone could help me with this issue i would be very glad =)
    Last edited by Mutaattori; 2011-02-21 at 05:33 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Q: When do hunters get to tame druids?
    A: Right after druids get a hunter form.

I have the same thing, but I'm fairly sure this is a limitation of the game, not Threat plates. If you don't have the addon installed and hit v, you get all plates for all mobs.

I think you can change the size for friendly and neutral mobs, so you could make them super small. I have not played too much with these yet, still getting used to having them and trying to decide what a good size is. If there is a good guide to setting them up that would be sweet.

Highlighting and showing name plates are 2 different things.
    Highlighted mob=mob you are targeting.
    My Threat Plates shows that i am targeting every single mob around me when im on combat.

Deleted
    First of all, love your avatar.
    Second, could you clarify your problem a bit more? You can't separate what you're tanking and not tanking?

I am DPS, not tanking.

---------- Post added 2011-02-21 at 05:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidska View Post
    That is name plates in general, not specfically the addon. If you are in combat, you see the name plate of everything in range.
    Yes, i know that all name plates are either on or off, but it puts HIGHLIGHT on every mob when i am on combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    The default current target highlighting isn't great (it's a thin border around your current target's nameplate). If you are new to threat plates I suggest changing the default to one of the different shapes they have (I use the two arrows) and changing the default color to something more noticeable (I use hot pink). If you aren't new to TP and this is a random problem that cropped up then maybe try deleting and reinstalling.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Problem solved, needed to change the colors of Threat Color to invisible, although i did disable all of the threat options.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like how not one, but two people, thought you just meant that the plates were showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullblod View Post
    First of all, love your avatar.
    ATHF is the best!

i also have a problem with tidy plates. When i dps a huge amount of mobs(magmaw adds or maloriak), the name plates just start flying everywhere. I never encountered this situation before installing this addon. Any fix?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    i also have a problem with tidy plates. When i dps a huge amount of mobs(magmaw adds or maloriak), the name plates just start flying everywhere. I never encountered this situation before installing this addon. Any fix?
    Enable Overlapping Nameplates.

I have a weird Tidy Plates issue. Happens when I tank or DPS on different alts.

When lots of adds spawn (e.g Beth'tilac Spiders) not all of them get a plate. If i quickly press V twice, they then all have plates.

Anyone else have this?

Deleted
    This is usually a problem related to using the "spreading nameplates" arrangement option rather than stacking plates. Unfortunate for me since I far prefer spreading plates.

Either way, setting to stacking plates and just getting used to them at least fixed the missing plates here and there.