Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DonThia View Post
    Thanks for that input, may i ask how the Lenovo will run a game like WoW?
    I have that laptop and I run with full ultra settings at the highest native resolution and always get 30+ fps. I only do 10 man raids though. CPU is amazing, graphics card is decent. Don't go with the first generation of i7s, the second gen is so much better for WoW and all other games in general. Price difference is almost non-existant between the two, only problem is that the sandy bridge laptops aren't being sold again until the chipset issue gets fixed which is trivial to me because I don't think any laptops use SATA 3.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nwo View Post
    I have that laptop and I run with full ultra settings at the highest native resolution and always get 30+ fps. I only do 10 man raids though. CPU is amazing, graphics card is decent. Don't go with the first generation of i7s, the second gen is so much better for WoW and all other games in general. Price difference is almost non-existant between the two, only problem is that the sandy bridge laptops aren't being sold again until the chipset issue gets fixed which is trivial to me because I don't think any laptops use SATA 3.
    Thanks for that info, but since the Lenovo isn't availbale in EU - im forced to look elsewhere.

I've done some resource on a MSi - GT660-473NE which has these specs:

Intel Core i5 460M / 2.53 GHz
    64 bit
    4096MB DDR3 RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285M
    I dont know if this is how i should set up the specs - so below is the link
    www(dot)happii(dot)dk/product.aspx?uid=255129&prodid=391375&tduid=2b0ec0ead1b9ecfb9cda7cc11ad2db54

Quote Originally Posted by DonThia View Post
    Thanks for that info, but since the Lenovo isn't availbale in EU - im forced to look elsewhere.

I've done some resource on a MSi - GT660-473NE which has these specs:

Intel Core i5 460M / 2.53 GHz
    64 bit
    4096MB DDR3 RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285M
    I dont know if this is how i should set up the specs - so below is the link
    www(dot)happii(dot)dk/product.aspx?uid=255129&prodid=391375&tduid=2b0ec0ead1b9ecfb9cda7cc11ad2db54
    Only thing you might want to change on that laptop is get a new sandy bridge i7 instead. It will outperform that i5 in gaming and multi-tasking. Also, the video card is high end but it lacks DX11 support.

It shouldn't have any problems playing WoW at max settings though.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely