Poll: What's the most challenging end boss of the mentioned once?

15+ Year Old Account

What end boss is most challenging?

Yeah, I'm curious where your guild had the most trouble moving on. :]

Deleted
    Nefarian, well.. :P they should include the old vanilla version of Nef lulz. OH THE JOYYYY

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    On heroic mode, probably Cho'gall. Normal mode, Nefarian.

i have to second Netherfall here ^^

Al'Akir IMO.. Our first night on Nef we wiped about 8 times, 9th time the instance servers crashed mid fight so we stopped for the night. Following night we one shot him and have ever since. Al'Akir on the other hand, UGH makes me wanna break things because so much of the fight is RNG based.

This is all 10-man btw. 25's give me a headache anymore.

Cho'gall is pretty easy on Normal mode. Al'akir is a bit more tricky. Neferian is just brutal
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

After seeing all the fights, Al'akir would have to take the spot as most challenging. Nef once pushed into phase 3 is pretty much a free kill. Our first kill we took him down from 72% to dead in phase 3.

It's pretty much generally accepted that Nefarian is the hardest end boss on 10 and Al'Akir is the hardest end boss on 25. This doesn't need a poll.

There's RNG on Al'akir? I fail to see how, unless you consider people not being able to think 15 seconds ahead when the tornado wall and the Windburst are about to overlap RNG, in which case you misspelled "bad" there.

Deleted
    Nefarian by a mile, Al'Akir is piss and so is Cho'gall

Deleted
    Nefarian definitely.

We downed him for the first time 3 weeks ago after 8 hours of wiping. The weeks after we downed him within 3 tries. This week we've been wiping for nearly 12 hours on that bastard. I play a Brolock, so my knowledge of healing is low, but I can see from the raids healthbars that the healing on this fight is rough.

And I've also gotten used to the exhausted sigh our healers let out at around 20% when our add tank dies, every, single, time. This fight is making me want to break stuff at the moment. The fact that fear was removed from this fight just serves to anger me more.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    On heroic mode, probably Cho'gall. Normal mode, Nefarian.
    ^this
    op you should specifiy. there is a big differenc between hc and normal.
    chogall hc is by far harder than the rest imo.

Our guild is having a LOT of trouble on Al'Akir because of bad coordination/bad timing/bugs, so that's probably the hardest for us. But we DID have a lot of trouble on Magmaw a while ago. Which we laugh at now, because we always 1-shot him now like most other guilds out there.